Recent Topics

Ads

Constant disconnecting.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Bignusty

Re: Constant disconnecting.

Post#11 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:30 pm

For me same problem when im on Orvr and when there are some fights or lot of people i crash for any reason no error message nothing

Ads
michela89

Post#12 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Bignusty wrote:For me same problem when im on Orvr and when there are some fights or lot of people i crash for any reason no error message nothing
did you fix the issue? I played normally for almost a month, and now since a day or two I simply crash to desktop (no errors or anything) when I step foot in RvR and/or SC.

usually in Scenarios I crash a little bit after the first fight happen, when I meet destro.

Bignusty

Post#13 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:34 pm

michela89 wrote:
Bignusty wrote:For me same problem when im on Orvr and when there are some fights or lot of people i crash for any reason no error message nothing
did you fix the issue? I played normally for almost a month, and now since a day or two I simply crash to desktop (no errors or anything) when I step foot in RvR and/or SC.

usually in Scenarios I crash a little bit after the first fight happen, when I meet destro.
I have disable almost all addons working better but when there i ssome big fight or a lot people on a small place crash but no problem on sc.

michela89

Post#14 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:25 am

Bignusty wrote:
michela89 wrote:

I have disable almost all addons working better but when there i ssome big fight or a lot people on a small place crash but no problem on sc.
dunno if you read the other thread too, but I completely "fixed" the problem of crashing in pvp/sc (using all my usual addons too) by deleting and re-downloading RoR from scratch.