Recent Topics

Ads

Gunbad: Masta Mixa bug

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
nelsonus

Gunbad: Masta Mixa bug

Post#1 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:14 pm

My group ran Gunbad on Tuesday, 4/10/18, from 6:00 - 9:30 PM PST.
We did the right wing first, and got down to Instance boss, Masta Mixa. Edit: We did fail on the first PQ boss, but continued after the timer ran out.
We did the fight and got him down to 0% health, and he died. But we could not loot him. Also, he kept performing ranged attack on me (i was the tank) while dead. If i moved out of range, his corpse followed and kept shooting.

We were able to target the corpse, but could not attack the corpse. We could not hit the corpse with any AOE abilities either. The mechanics of the fight did not continue, there was no adds or sticks, etc.

After roughly 3 or 4 minutes, the boss corpse disappeared with error message in chat log. I forget the exact words, but i think it was "NullZoneException".

I will attach screenshots when I return from work.
Racta - black orc

Ads
Tesq

Re: Gunbad: Masta Mixa bug

Post#2 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:30 pm

nelsonus wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:14 pm My group ran Gunbad on Tuesday, 4/10/18, from 6:00 - 9:30 PM PST.
We did the right wing first, and got down to Instance boss, Masta Mixa. Edit: We did fail on the first PQ boss, but continued after the timer ran out.
We did the fight and got him down to 0% health, and he died. But we could not loot him. Also, he kept performing ranged attack on me (i was the tank) while dead. If i moved out of range, his corpse followed and kept shooting.

We were able to target the corpse, but could not attack the corpse. We could not hit the corpse with any AOE abilities either. The mechanics of the fight did not continue, there was no adds or sticks, etc.

After roughly 3 or 4 minutes, the boss corpse disappeared with error message in chat log. I forget the exact words, but i think it was "NullZoneException".

I will attach screenshots when I return from work.
Post this on bugtracker not here man, look at the upper menu bar there is the link up here.

nelsonus

Re: Gunbad: Masta Mixa bug

Post#3 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:05 am

Woops
Racta - black orc