Recent Topics

Ads

loading in kicks back to Char select

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Kaiza

loading in kicks back to Char select

Post#1 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:42 am

All my characters are loading back to select screen. I had a crash in Nordland after trying to start crafting talismans. After that the play button was greyed out for all characters. Now they load (in different areas mind you), but all get kicked out again. The 2x stuck isnt working either. Please help?

Ads
vertigo8356

Re: loading in kicks back to Char select

Post#2 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:59 am

This is happening to me also made a new char wouldnt go through loading process then back to character select screen. I blamed myself or ropy internet but obvuously its a problem with a loading bug. Hope its resolved soon.

Krealot

Post#3 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:07 am

Good this is being brought up. I thought this was happening to me because of the fact that I Alt+F4ed out of the game, couldnt log out, nor use the exit game. Was a bit supprised when an entire area in Nordland disappeard :O.
Fallenkezef wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:48 pm History is littered with the corpses of those who fought fairly, one on one. Those corpses fertilise the fields of the victors who understood that quantity has a quality all of it's own.

satcom9

Post#4 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:12 am

I was in nordland and noticed that all npc's had disappeared. I thought maybe a relog would fix it but it wouldnt let me exit or relog. I had to kill the war process. Since then I have the exact problem as OP.

RuffRyder

Post#5 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:15 am

Have you tried clearing the cache folder, too? Maybe there is something corrupted in there due to killing the process.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

Buling

Post#6 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:21 am

not just me then, i just teleported from ekrund to norsca, first it loaded me at the edge of the world then when i logged off as i couldn't /stuck it refused to log me at all

Torchbringer

Post#7 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:22 am

Same thing happening here. Press play -> loading screen -> straight back to character select

tried clearing cache

Dammy095

Post#8 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:25 am

got same problem with several characters in different zones

Ads
Kingcyomac

Post#9 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:29 am

This is happening to me as well. Got off to bathe my dogs and came back. It loads the char in then as it tries to enter the world, returns to char screen.

Nianor83

Post#10 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:29 am

Hello, since this morning i can not connect any of my carracters, each time i live a return to the screen of choice of my characters and i can not play :'(
If you have a solution, thank you in advance.