Recent Topics

Ads

Lost all quests from quest log

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Shaeamus

Lost all quests from quest log

Post#1 » Sun May 27, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi - I just lost all my quests from quest log within last few hours. I have beastlord completed (and the 5 items) and was working on the final kill quests for the pocket item. I don't mind losing some of the rvr quests but I can't complete the beastlord set without the pocket item. Any suggestions? I read a post from about January that said this used to be a common bug and to wait for a server reset. Help?

Ads
marisco

Re: Lost all quests from quest log

Post#2 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:39 am

Yep, you read it right. I don't think it's that common anymore (only happened to one of my chars so far) but still, a server restart generally fixes this issue. IIRC it's the same issue that makes your character unable to send/receive mail and breaks your playtime counter on the ToK.

The scheduled patch day is friday, so servers are guaranteed to reset that day but sometimes devs reset it as they see fit, to apply hotfixes or to clear lag. My advice is play on another char while you wait for it.

Shaeamus

Post#3 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:54 pm

Yep - server reset fixed it. Thanks much. Now I have to find me some engis and BWs to kill. :)

szejoza

Post#4 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:13 pm

I was wondering, if you are in situation where your quest log gets resetted, can you do for example trophy quests/BL quest for cape again or is it considered an exploit (my thoughts are it's the latter as you are using bug to your advantage but is getting unique skin from quest that much of an exploit?). But then, are you supposed to wait for a week until server gets reset until you pick up any quests?

What's the devs stance on that?
Spoiler: