Recent Topics

Ads

Hotbar Deactivates

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Witchaven

Hotbar Deactivates

Post#1 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:14 am

I play the game with the 2 hotbars stacked layout. On the bottom hotbar I have some abilities set to my mouse and some to my keyboard. Every now and then the 2nd hotbar fully stops accepting commands via my mouse and keyboard, and I have to click the abilities with my mouse in order to use the abilities on the bar. This issue doesn't stop me from using my first hotbar (the top hotbar) so I can press 1,2,3, ect and they all work. Does someone know what this is, and how I can fix it? At the present time restarting the game is the only fix I have worked out for it. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Those buttons work just fine outside of game, as well as in other games. The problem is exclusive to Return of Reckoning.

Ads
FluffyBoemi

Re: Hotbar Deactivates

Post#2 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:43 am

have the same issue from time to time, dont know why. /reloadui solves it for me

nebelwerfer

Post#3 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:13 am

I think maybe it has to to with alt tabbing, and alt + enter might solve it. not 100 % sure though.

Ramasee

Post#4 » Thu May 31, 2018 9:28 am

This happened to me somewhat often. I usually use left ctrl for my ptt. Ctrl plus alt would disable my bottom action bar. So I end ed up changing my ptt to caps and now I randomly scream at people lol.

Perhaps you are pressing control and alt simultaneously as well

Witchaven

Post#5 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:20 pm

for some reason /reloadui doesn't solve the issue for me. I am forced to always exit game to correct it.

Witchaven

Post#6 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:12 pm

So I spoke to some people in game, seems like it has to do with Alt Tabbing (same as Ramasee pointed out as well). Any chance devs have an fix for the problem outside of restarting the game?

Ramasee

Post#7 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:07 am

Most likely a client thing, so they cannot yet fix it until client control.

If you do not alt tab on loading screens (It's hard I know), you do not get the keyboard bug.

Witchaven

Post#8 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:07 am

Ramasee wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:07 am Most likely a client thing, so they cannot yet fix it until client control.

If you do not alt tab on loading screens (It's hard I know), you do not get the keyboard bug.
I was afraid of that =( ok so I just going to have to get used to having to restart then. Thanks for the reply.

Ads
Witchaven

Post#9 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:55 pm

I found a fix for those having this problem!! So it turns out this is a problem with Hotbar 2 (or at least it is for me). So what I did was I went into the Interface section, made it a 3 Bar Cluster. Then I just use Hotbars 1 and 3 for my abilities I need to have hotkey'd, and I use hotbar 2 (the problem hotbar) simply for things like potions and buffs (things I can just click with my mouse when not in combat). Hope this helps someone.