Recent Topics

Ads

White glowing NPCs

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Owondyah

White glowing NPCs

Post#1 » Thu May 31, 2018 6:29 pm

Hello....

I'm having weird issue where some NPCs get white glow, and when I get near them I get the same thing...

Here is a screenshot of the problem:
https://imgur.com/wxaEdbn

I tried, reload, relog, relaunch... nothing solved the problem.
Any tips?

Ads
Telperien

Re: White glowing NPCs

Post#2 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:05 pm

You need to disable lightmaps in esc/interface/video - customize. Or change to any except oh shiny!.

On second thought I see you are using SweetFX. Thats the issue. Change it to Sildurs mod, he enabled litemaps for that software. And play with shaders to get what you need.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Owondyah

Post#3 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:31 pm

It's Re-Shade 3.0

Sildur's mod didn't actually change anything. Same old graphics + glowing textures + I forgot to back up the files before installing this mod and now my game is fkd up and will probably have to re fkn download everything.

GG.

https://i.imgur.com/QwayFuW.jpg

Can't even get rid of those letters in upper left corner. :) Off to redownload stuff... geez

EDIT: btw, disabling lighmaps didnt work with or without any installed mod.

Telperien

Post#4 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:56 pm

You need to remove all previous reshade files. Restart game, untick lightmaps, restart. Are white ghosts off? If yes, then start modding. If u want to use Reshade 3 use my steps to enable lightmaps for that version. Its in same topic, last pages.

Owondyah

Post#5 » Thu May 31, 2018 9:49 pm

holly sheet this is so annoying lol

I did everything as said on the page you mentioned... and it says reshade 2 is installed even tho I clearly downloaded reshade 3 ... I never had reshade 2 on my PC lol

now, clearly with the messed up files I need to download the fkn game 3rd time in a single day.

Telperien

Post#6 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:15 pm

With fresh install do it right way:)
Reshade 2 - clearly you didnt remove all files, cause Sildurs mod is based on Reshade 2. Always keep your RoR folder backup, I learnt that had way aswell, year of setting up addons, UI etc gone, I had to start from scratch memerising old UI:)