Recent Topics

Ads

Sigmar`s Altar

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Mykomark

Sigmar`s Altar

Post#1 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:12 am

I lost all my "Scull of Damned" by clicking on Sigmar`s altar (T1 Nordland RvR zone), I had about 30+ of them (didn`t took that quest from event npc where you have to collect 25 of them).

Ads
szejoza

Re: Sigmar`s Altar

Post#2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:17 am

Sacrificing skulls on the altar gives you short buff
Spoiler:

Mykomark

Post#3 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:32 am

If it`s true then it should be some sort of warning then you clicking on altar. I clicked multiple times (less than in 1min) - guess I wasted my 30 marks on that "buff" (for 5-+mins, for 30 marks).

diedrake

Post#4 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:57 am

Well next time click on it 1 time... Problem solved. And skulls are easy to come by too why are you stressing?

Dont need warnings gor everything jeez... Warning for selling, warning to buying items not yoyr lvl, warnings to respec, warnings for switching craft professions.

Sounds like peeps to calm down and click tgier mouse 1 time and stop being in a hurry lol.

Skulls if thats the issue again not hard to get have gotten about 300+ of those sense event started.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Mykomark

Post#5 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:06 am

No stress but as lowbie ~10lvl, it took 12h+ for these marks. And I clicked multiple times because that altar is on other`s quest spot (bugg - he replaced) where u have to interact too (ship scouting quest).

diedrake

Post#6 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 am

Scs and preferable small grp or wb gets you plenty of skulls even at your lvl. Plus have 9 days or so left
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x