Recent Topics

Ads

Unable to log in

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
idummu

Unable to log in

Post#1 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:05 pm

Not sure if this is new launcher related or not so posting it here. Have been online and playing for about 6 hours now. Warband members disappeared off the screen but i was still in, ticks from BO stopped. chalked it up to lag spike but after 3 minutes i decided to log out. i could not. took 3 tries to log out. once i did i got a pop up that said that the log in server or server had removed me (not 100% on the message) rebooted and tried to connect. Log in server box is red. tried anyways and connect button is not coming up. Only message that popped up was log in server not available.

After logging in to the forums to post this (had to do it twice) i wanted to test it one more time before posting this. Reran the launcher (always as admin) and this time the log in server box is green. added UID/PW and now i am getting my account is not active. tried this 2x. ill try again in 30 minutes and post an update.

Ads
Wolfhound96

Re: Unable to log in

Post#2 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:04 pm

I just got this error myself. I thought I'd login and try to get some levelling done because I haven't been playing so much lately and there was an error saying my account isn't active.

idummu

Post#3 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:08 pm

Ok, after an hour wait i was able to get in again. Launcher came up normal first try. got to the loading screen and it was blank as it will sometimes do. closed and relaunched and the world is a better place now. Still not sure if it was launcher related but never had that issue until i got the new one.

Wolfhound96

Post#4 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:22 pm

Whatever was keeping me from logging in is resolved. Very odd.

Mordris

Post#5 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:20 pm

Anyone figure out why this is happening? Spent about 5 minutes figuring out the controls once I spawned and then was forcefully disconnected. Now when I try to log in it's saying "Account is not active".

Tolfhic

Post#6 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:20 pm

Server is down atm
<As If> & <Last Night in Sweden>
Mains: Chariot SM (7X), Tolfhic WH (Badlands: 94)
Alts: Dokdisrespect DoK, Mspe WP, Bleeped Chosen
He's a WH fleeing from fights with this rotation; Flee, AP pot then stealth