Recent Topics

Ads

30k Hit

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Gaunt2005

30k Hit

Post#1 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Just got hit (and killed) for 30k for no apparent reason. I wasn't even in combat.

What gives?

Your Terminate hits you for 30000 damage.
http://imgur.com/a/kK39ZJU

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: 30k Hit

Post#2 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Roguibu

Post#3 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:51 pm

You are a victim of the killing stone!
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#4 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:02 pm

terminate is an internal command that is used on a player when we want them to instantly die.

Either something went wrong and your client send a message to the server that promted the server to kill you as a response or the keep lord decided to kill you (we are looking into making his terminate stand out better) due to you either pulling him too far from keep or going top floor with him.

This is something we are working on improving.

charlysixb

Post#5 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Should have seen the event for Gunbad release when gms were AoE'in terminate everybody. That was nasty.
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:21 pm

charlysixb wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:07 pm Should have seen the event for Gunbad release when gms were AoE'in terminate everybody. That was nasty.
You sure they weren't just coordinating raze in dev secret discord?

lefze
Suspended

Post#7 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:03 pm

Natherul wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:02 pm terminate is an internal command that is used on a player when we want them to instantly die.

Either something went wrong and your client send a message to the server that promted the server to kill you as a response or the keep lord decided to kill you (we are looking into making his terminate stand out better) due to you either pulling him too far from keep or going top floor with him.

"Going top floor with him" is kind of a weird way to put it. Going top floor at all, regardless of having aggro or no gets you terminated. Even if you haven't touched the lord. Same did apply for going anywhere in the keep area all the way to outer walls++, no idea if that was ever fixed.

Anyways, good luck on improving it, a lot of people are kinda unhappy with the current iteration as it makes no sense.
Rip Phalanx

kiannas

Post#8 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:12 pm

I've been hit with terminate all of twice, and that was for wandering over by the forts for to long. where WERE you when you got hit?

Ads
Darks63

Post#9 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:59 am

I have gotten killed by my own factions WC guards a few times and I have seen others die like that too. I dunno how it happens though.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#10 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:59 am

lefze wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:03 pm
Natherul wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:02 pm terminate is an internal command that is used on a player when we want them to instantly die.

"Going top floor with him" is kind of a weird way to put it. Going top floor at all, regardless of having aggro or no gets you terminated. Even if you haven't touched the lord. Same did apply for going anywhere in the keep area all the way to outer walls++, no idea if that was ever fixed.

Anyways, good luck on improving it, a lot of people are kinda unhappy with the current iteration as it makes no sense.
If you have aggro and is on the top floor means he will unfriend you and slap you hard. If someone keeps the aggro on seconds floor (where lord should be) he will stay as your friend.