Recent Topics

Ads

RR loss

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Silverbow100

RR loss

Post#1 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:21 am

Silverbow100 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:09 pm just logged into the game and noticed that I have lost 7 renown ranks. I logged in yesterday and leveled from 38 to 39. My renown rank was 46 I was around 86 percent toward RR47. It has been that for months. I haven't played much on this guy. I RvR and and get 47. I was about 1 percent in progression towards 48. After restart I am now level 39 RR40. Not sure what happened but I lost 7 levels of renown after restart.

Since there has been a change in leadership.. Azarael i ask this directly to you: Can you restore the RR i had earned and had stolen? This was the main reason I quit. The toxicity between the staff and the community was only part. this was the biggest reason i stopped playing. My WH was the highest RR toon i had and 7 RR reset severely inhibits my confidence in the game.

Ads
Azarael

Re: RR loss

Post#2 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:38 am

I have three reasons not to get involved here:

1) We explicitly state that this is an alpha and issues can occur.
2) I cannot prove whether you had the ranks or not, so acceding to your request opens the floodgates for manipulation of us, the staff.
3) I'm not a game master, and I don't have the time necessary to work on the emulator, handle the community and perform restorations as well.