Recent Topics

Ads

Ram issue, bug or hack?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Deadkiller

Ram issue, bug or hack?

Post#1 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:13 am

hello folk,

toda 6 am in dw destro was defending they keep and ram was on 5%, then it grows immedeadtly to 100%, i have no clue if its a bug or someone used a hack but i guess its possible to find it out if you look into game database. so is it possible to bann the guy who healed it or fix it if its a bug? its gamebreaking point if its possible to heal ram to 100% in no time.

thx and best regards

Ads
Foomy44

Re: Ram issue, bug or hack?

Post#2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:29 am

Last I checked shammy/AM lifesteals can heal the ram/door.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Deadkiller

Post#3 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:35 am

Foomy44 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:29 am Last I checked shammy/AM lifesteals can heal the ram/door.
but not from 5% to 100% in no time

andif thats possible, they should fix it very fast or siege is going to be pointless

Foomy44

Post#4 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:11 am

Deadkiller wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:35 am
Foomy44 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:29 am Last I checked shammy/AM lifesteals can heal the ram/door.
but not from 5% to 100% in no time

andif thats possible, they should fix it very fast or siege is going to be pointless
Not sure how much total HP the ram has but when I was testing it it was very easy to keep it at 100% myself, I hit 3-4k heals all the time on my aoe lifetap. 6 AMs could do it a lot easier. Saw it in bugtracker about a week ago and mentioned it on forums myself so was hoping it would get fixed this patch, I agree sieges are pointless when people are doing this.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell

lefze
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:50 am

Probably a good idea to go put it on the bugtracker then, as no one has done it yet from what I could find.
Rip Phalanx

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#6 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 am

This is something I hoped that I got fixed but I have had no reports with whats directly causing it so I have been plugging holes where I thought they were. Obviously a good report on what exactly is causing it would make it much easier to actually address.

catholicism198

Post#7 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:02 am

Natherul wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 am This is something I hoped that I got fixed but I have had no reports with whats directly causing it so I have been plugging holes where I thought they were. Obviously a good report on what exactly is causing it would make it much easier to actually address.
Eh?
Speculation: It probably has something to do with the new Fury of Da Green ability since it now heals all allies (not group members) around your defensive target and the server probably treats the ram or door as an ally.
The same issue occurred when .ab ex was first introduced and the Waaagh! Frenzy tactic made it so that I'll take that! Healed your defensive target as well as an additional ally next to them.

Foomy44

Post#8 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:31 pm

That's what it was for me. Groupmate at the time said his single target lifesteal was healing the ram too, didn't bother testing that, only worked for me if I was targeting an ally near the ram/door and not the ram/door itself IIRC. Haven't tested it this patch.

Ads
Fenris78

Post#9 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:42 pm

PuCKO wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:27 pm The ram increasing during the game can happen because too many things are happening during the game process or the bad game optimization mechanisms.
Nice necroposting :p

Ram cannot be healed anymore with regular heals/lifetaps, only one skill is available to healers, healing for 750 hp, every 30s.

Siege equipments (cannons and ram) can often appears to be at 0% HP, and shortly after go back to current HP, because there is some delays in server/client that wont spawn or receive correct data in time (same thing happens with skaven tunnels entrances and postern doors, wich are invisible for some seconds before "popping in").