Recent Topics

Ads

One character cannot log in

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
sanguenero

Re: One character cannot log in

Post#11 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:46 pm

I've already done it on all the characters I had in Altdorf, in fact in the character choise screen are all indicated to be in the nordland, but even so I cannot log in.

sometimes I successfully log in with 2 rank 12 (runepriest) and rank 11 (engeneer) characters, but never with level 25 (ironbreaker) and my main slayer rank 40 and RR 48.

What I may have missed?

thank in advance.

Ads
wwwaaaggghhh

Post#12 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:25 am

If one toon is having trouble logging in, and your other toons log in fine, then it is an issue with your guild and the alliance they are in. I've heard of people doing things like haveing their guild leave the alliance, then quitting the guild, then rejoin the guild, and then the guild can rejoin the alliance. But honestly thats a lotta horsing around, and I've just taken that as a clue that you need to quit the guild. And that solves the issue nice and neat and quick.

sanguenero

Post#13 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:43 pm

I tried leaving the guild in which I was with one of low rank character which I was able to log in occasionally.
I still have problems, however, to log that character.

wwwaaaggghhh

Post#14 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:31 am

Mistweaver wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:06 am I can't log on to leave the guild. I would have to be kicked.
I've tried logging in several times. It loads and then right before it finishes it crashes back to the character selection screen.
sanguenero wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:43 pm I tried leaving the guild in which I was with one of low rank character which I was able to log in occasionally.
I still have problems, however, to log that character.
Wait, if you're having the issue where one toon cannot login, or he/she can login but it takes 4 - 8 tries, and sometimes when you join scens you get logged out, then leaving the guild does solve that problem. Note: if you rejoin that guild, then the problem will still exist for you. I wish it was as easy as leaving the guild, and then being re-invited back in to the guild. I've tried that, and it doesnt work. You have to leave that guild and never rejoin it. I've tried everything, as nothing works again with the exception of leaving the guild and not rejoining that guild.

sanguenero

Post#15 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:25 pm

i've left the guild with all my characters and now i can log in. thanx for help and suggestions!

tiberius555

Post#16 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:29 pm

Hello, I can't log into the game as one of my characters. his nickname is "Faketaxi". I just get thrown back to the character selection screen. The last time I was in the destruction warcamp, in Ostland. On the other characters I can log in with no problem. pressing Enter on the boot screen and chatting /stuck I already tried and it did not help. please help me with this problem

tiberius555

Post#17 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:20 pm

I temporarily solved this problem by repeatedly trying to log in to this character. Eventually I was allowed into the game. I cleaned up my inventory a bit and canceled more than half of the active quests I had taken. Perhaps the excessive amount of information the game was trying to load from the server was interfering with the login

AvoK

Post#18 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:34 pm

Hello I tried everything, nothing work :( my character is named Alaundow. A GM can unstuck my char and maybe clear it or unlock my situation please ? (QoQ)

(I dont have problems with my others chars) It has begin with somes freezs in PvP zones and at end a big freez who stoped my game and when I try enter now Im stuck at the loading screen, and it do me come back on characters screen :( , I taked much quests (all greens & blue in pvp zones) , maybe its that the problem :/

Ads