Recent Topics

Ads

Cant access backpack or skills tables

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
GoodNameTaken

Cant access backpack or skills tables

Post#1 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:02 pm

I tried the bugtrack bs. wont let me make an account says passwords are compromised no matter the password i try to make.
So I am here

I installed the game client
and can play with no problem except
I cant access the backpack by any means .. using hotkey or clicking the button on the top of the screen
I cant access the skills by an means .. using hotkey or clicking the button on the top of the screen

How do I fix this.

Ads
workmance

Re: Cant access backpack or skills tables

Post#2 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:14 pm

Hello everyone. I am unable to get to my backpack OR my characters abilities. I cannot access either of these through any means. I have attempted both hotkey (B for the backpack and V for abilities) as well as mouse click.

This is on a fresh install of the client. I have logged out and updated several times and while the game will run, I am still unable to get to the backpack or abilities.

The process of "log out, close the client launcher, reopen it and it will fix your files, repeat if necessary" is not working (well, the 4 or 5 times that I have done this has not worked yet anyway) how many times do I need to repeat this step for it to work.

Was really hoping that it would install with no issues. Any ideas?

Loutre

Post#3 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:45 pm

Did you launch "RoRLauncher.exe" as administrator ? Did you uncheked "Read Only" on the Warhammer folder before running the launcher ?

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:00 pm

You must close the game and patcher and start it again. Generally it happens cause patching process isn't finished.

workmance

Post#5 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:54 pm

@Loutre - yes to all of that. Although I am the local admin on my machine and security settings show that I have full access.

@Yaliskah - I have. closed it, and made sure that it was closed via task manager and rebooted.

I have removed the game and folder and am attempting to download/install it again to see if that will work.