Recent Topics

Ads

PQ not working

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Dinguskhan

PQ not working

Post#1 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:44 am

The Griffon Gate PQ isnt working which is resulting the A lords game elite quest not working. I checked the PQ list to see if it is actually working and it suppose to but yeah.. is there something im missing? Because the griffon guards/defenders arent spawning

Ads
Nidwin

Re: PQ not working

Post#2 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:57 am

Dinguskhan wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:44 am The Griffon Gate PQ isnt working which is resulting the A lords game elite quest not working. I checked the PQ list to see if it is actually working and it suppose to but yeah.. is there something im missing? Because the griffon guards/defenders arent spawning
You aren't missing anything and the PQ is effectively broken for quite some time now. May be a Year or so.
Problem is that I can't fill in bug reports in github because of my professional IT account, and I've given up to try to ask for someone to do it for me everytime I run into a bug or something not working as intended.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Dinguskhan

Re: PQ not working

Post#3 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:18 am

Wow thats disappointing, could i ask a GM to just comeplete that stage of the quest for me? As its bugged and not possible to do