Recent Topics

Ads

Common Issues: READ BEFORE POSTING

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Azarael

Common Issues: READ BEFORE POSTING

Post#1 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:05 pm

My game closed and it said I was "removed" from the server when I tried to access the character selection screen!

The server was fully patched and it kicked you because of an invalid login token. Retry.

I'm stuck in a black screen and/or the current Zone shows as Zone 0.

Something went wrong while zoning. You'll need to use the /stuck command or the Book of Binding to return to the game world.

What's this annoying brown box above my character?

The client which is distributed by Return of Reckoning has some addons preinstalled on it, one of which is the Emotes addon. It creates this box. Either disable the addon, or remove it from WARDir\Interface\Addons.

Someone is exploiting, what do I do?

If you see someone exploiting, submit proof of it to a GM. The stronger your proof is, the more chance there is of action being taken - thus clear videos are strongly preferred.

Don't try to tackle the exploiter in-game about it or argue with them. It's much more productive for us to take action against them.

I lost an item!

We can't reimburse items at this time, no matter the circumstance. Please don't ask for help with that here - there are no exceptions.

Someone scammed me!

While we are sympathetic to this, we will not act without conclusive proof, i.e. cast-iron evidence that you were scammed. The standard is very high for this, so be careful when trading.

I cant enter Scenarios!

If you get the stuck in combat bug open the chat and type (in /say) .u

Ads
Razid1987

Re: Common Issues: READ BEFORE POSTING

Post#2 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Awesome idea! :)

Nastylicious

Post#3 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:12 pm

best thing i heard all day :P great work az

Libra

Post#4 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Azarael wrote:What's this annoying brown box above my character?

The client which is distributed by Return of Reckoning has some addons preinstalled on it, one of which is the Emotes addon. It creates this box. Either disable the addon, or remove it from WARDir\Interface\Addons.
Update the torrents, remove the addons and place them as a seperate folder where people could download if they would like to.
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Ley
Former Staff

Post#5 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Libra91 wrote:
Azarael wrote:What's this annoying brown box above my character?

Update the torrents, remove the addons and place them as a seperate folder where people could download if they would like to.

Easier to just disable them in game.

P.S Thankies for the thread ;D