Recent Topics

Ads

game crashes at certain points

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Sampson3939

game crashes at certain points

Post#1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:17 am

Looked through forum, found multiple threads about crashes but none outlining my specific issue

Only when i get to certain points does my game crash. No lagspikes or other indications my game might be about to shut down, just poof. No issues in most main parts however tonight i discovered my game would crash as soon as i got too far into a pvp area. thoughts? Thank you!

Ads
Rydiak

Re: game crashes at certain points

Post#2 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:39 am

Under the Options menu on the game launcher, set your client to 64-bit if you haven't done so already.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Sampson3939

Post#3 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:05 am

thanks brotha, I believe that did the trick. much appreciated.

Sampson3939

Post#4 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:57 pm

update: switching to 64bit apparently did not work as thought. it seems as though it was fine last night because walking into the PVP area there were no other players around maybe?. however trying to do so tonight when there were about 10-20 people around it crashed. To be more specific by crash I mean the game just closes out so its not even just a simple matter of disconnecting. So I guess it has something to do with the fact there was a small concentration of other players around? still not sure. Thanks for any future input!