Recent Topics

Ads

game freezes when clicking on my own party members

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Valderin

game freezes when clicking on my own party members

Post#1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:17 am

Hi,

so I am having this problem and was not able to find any topic with similar issue - when in WB/party if I click on players in other parties everything is ok but the moment I am trying to click on people in my own party game is freezing every time I click a person. Obviously as a healer it makes the game rather unplayable. Tried different things as innitially i thought it is for every party/whole wb but later I realized its my party only. I am using Enemy but tried this on in game party ui and it doesn't look like it made any difference.

Ads
Ori

Re: game freezes when clicking on my own party members

Post#2 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:04 am

I had the same issue.
Buffhead - disabled group and friendly trakers.

PS. check this
Ori, Orish, Orisham ...

uanaka

Post#3 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:24 am

Did you happen to download and install the game through the launcher? I had that exact same issue with the game I downloaded through launcher.

I wanted to keep using buffhead, so I also downloaded game through torrent. Haven't had any issues, and didn't have to disable Buffhead

Valderin

Post#4 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:09 pm

uanaka wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:24 am Did you happen to download and install the game through the launcher? I had that exact same issue with the game I downloaded through launcher.

I wanted to keep using buffhead, so I also downloaded game through torrent. Haven't had any issues, and didn't have to disable Buffhead

Actually I did.. just downloaded torrent and testing, so far looks promising will see how it goes..hopefully problem fixed...