Recent Topics

Ads

login problem with main char Slayer (old name Ordek, new name Erokh)

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
sanguenero

login problem with main char Slayer (old name Ordek, new name Erokh)

Post#1 » Sat May 11, 2019 9:42 am

Good day.

In the past year i had problems to log in with my main character.

To solve i've tried:
Double stuck during loading screen: change login destination in nordland but can't enter anyway
Clear cache: not solved
Cancel addons: not solved
Cancel profiles: not solved
The last time I logged in successfully I noticed that the quests were reset and I no longer felt the sound effect of the character's cries (slayer), neither in game nor in the character selection screen.

The problem seemed to have resolved itself after leaving the guild with all the characters, but after a couple of days they started again.
I simply gave up the game.
You can read the old post here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=27904&hilit=ordek&start=10

This year I tried to get back up by reinstalling the game from scratch (in the meantime I changed the video card and the hard disk, perfectly installed and configured) but nothing worked.
Solved mysteriously by creating a "fictitious" broadband connection that filtered the IPv6 protocol and the game started working again, the launcher downloaded everything it was supposed to and I resumed the game.
I've also used reshade on the game, and all works properly.
Everything worked until yesterday, 05/11/2019.

The "fictitious" broadband connection now don't permit the launcher to connect with server, so i tried without.
I can login with other low level character, but not with the main.

Again i've tried:
Double stuck during loading screen: change login destination in nordland but can't enter anyway
Clear cache: not solved
Cancel addons: not solved
Cancel profiles: not solved
Replaced the file audio.myp with one downloaded (thinking was an audio bug): not solved
Talked with a GM in game that fixed my character at nordland: not solved

This morning i login just the time to kll a fortress Lord, after i recall to altdorf and in a few of minutes crush. and again cannot log in.

I can log in with all the other character (even if they are in altdorf) but if i login with the slayer after loading screen i return in the character selection section.

Any suggestions or directions on how can I proceed?

Ads
sanguenero

Re: login problem with main char Slayer (old name Ordek, new name Erokh)

Post#2 » Sat May 11, 2019 10:04 am

Little update:
I Used play in Italian language, turned in english and i've felt again the sound effects of character cries.