Recent Topics

Ads

[Magus] Tactics reset constantly

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Doom123

[Magus] Tactics reset constantly

Post#1 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:32 pm

So my tactics reset constantly, I tried the suggestions ingame to reset everything, apply all the masteries I want and them logout.

The tactics stay on, till the moment I use the Wyvern to go to another area, the moment I do this all the tactics are broken. They are in the tactics slot but don't work. One specific and easily tracked example that gives no end to my frustration is the tactics from the Maguses Path of Changing tree, the Daemonic Reach.

Before applying the tactics my ability ranges are 65 and they get increased to 81, however any time I move to a new zone, even if the trait is still on, they go back to 65. And it is not a visual thing, as the range is certainly shorter.

Ads
Lime

Re: [Magus] Tactics reset constantly

Post#2 » Mon May 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Try right clicking tactics to remove them and re equip them after zoning. This happens alot while leveling but less at 40.
Limey: 83 Knight Limeyx: 77 BG

Doom123

Re: [Magus] Tactics reset constantly

Post#3 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:29 pm

I do that now, but it is very tiresome, needing so check your tactics every second.

Especially since it happens between battles as well, not just zones.

I actually identified one 100% way to activate, a trigger for a bug if you will. On the Magus, if you buff yourself with Daemonic Armor all your tactics get broken on the spot. Every single time, it can be replicated 100%, I use the longer range for Path of Changing abilities, and the moment I apply the Deamonic Armor the tactics all get broken.