Recent Topics

Ads

Cant use chat anymore, only /tell

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Andrimner

Cant use chat anymore, only /tell

Post#1 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:25 am

When I try to speak in any channel I get a long list of text that starts with [Subgroup] ABILITY: Ability commands. Restarting the game used to help but now not even that does it. Any idee what this is? I can only use /tell now.

Ads
Lilim

Re: Cant use chat anymore, only /tell

Post#2 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:06 am

Andrimner wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:25 am When I try to speak in any channel I get a long list of text that starts with [Subgroup] ABILITY: Ability commands. Restarting the game used to help but now not even that does it. Any idee what this is? I can only use /tell now.
Uhm can you post a pic?

Andrimner

Post#3 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:53 am

Lilim wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:06 am
Andrimner wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:25 am When I try to speak in any channel I get a long list of text that starts with [Subgroup] ABILITY: Ability commands. Restarting the game used to help but now not even that does it. Any idee what this is? I can only use /tell now.
Uhm can you post a pic?
https://imgshare.io/images/2019/06/09/text-bug.jpg

Lilim

Post#4 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:05 pm

okay I take a guess.

When you type in ".say bla bla" you get the message?
Just type /s than push enter and you will enter the say-channel. After this you can type your message. The same with /t4 (realm war t4) or /ad (advice).

Ototo

Post#5 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:07 pm

Andrimner wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:53 am
Lilim wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:06 am
Uhm can you post a pic?
https://imgshare.io/images/2019/06/09/text-bug.jpg
Looks like the list of commands that you get when using the help. I would try to disable some addons, cause they may be spamming, or trying to spam, a hidden channel with information, like Enemy or State of the Realm do.
Spoiler:

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#6 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:48 pm

i'd bet it's dua to a funky keybord layout
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza