Gun Turrent Bugg!

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

READ THEM THOROUGHLY.


The RoR staff do not apologize for flippant or otherwise objectionable responses made to posters who refused to read the stickies before they made a post. Save our time and yours by reading the stickies first.

Thank you.
User avatar
Alfinnete
Posts: 537

Gun Turrent Bugg!

Post#1 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:33 pm

After last pacth my enginner have one **** bugg... my gun turrent dont receive de machine gun skill!

Any more receive it?

The problem captured in the video happens on any TIER RVR, SC or PVE. Only with Gun Turrent:

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
dansari
Posts: 2442

Re: Gun Turrent Bugg!

Post#2 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:01 am

Happens with every turret. About 40% of the time if I re-summon the same turret it will have no abilities and you'll need to re-summon again.
<Salt Factory>

Dansarann / SW
Dansaram / RP
Dansaren / BW
Dansarii / Eng
Dansari / WH

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4342

Re: Gun Turrent Bugg!

Post#3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:26 am

Also it doesnt show the abilities but your turret is stil using his machine gun.

User avatar
Alfinnete
Posts: 537

Re: Gun Turrent Bugg!

Post#4 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:16 am

Glorian wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:26 am
Also it doesnt show the abilities but your turret is stil using his machine gun.
In The vídeo turrent dont use The machine gun skill...

User avatar
Alfinnete
Posts: 537

Re: Gun Turrent Bugg!

Post#5 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:20 am

dansari wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:01 am
Happens with every turret. About 40% of the time if I re-summon the same turret it will have no abilities and you'll need to re-summon again.
Hi, after last patch i re- summon but the skill dont work never in the gun turrent.

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4342

Re: Gun Turrent Bugg!

Post#6 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:24 am

Alfinnete wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:20 am
dansari wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:01 am
Happens with every turret. About 40% of the time if I re-summon the same turret it will have no abilities and you'll need to re-summon again.
Hi, after last patch i re- summon but the skill dont work never in the gun turrent.
It still worked in the past, we tested that.
Can you please make a bug report with the video?

User avatar
Alfinnete
Posts: 537

Re: Gun Turrent Bugg!

Post#7 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:57 am

Glorian wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:24 am
Alfinnete wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:20 am
dansari wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:01 am
Happens with every turret. About 40% of the time if I re-summon the same turret it will have no abilities and you'll need to re-summon again.
Hi, after last patch i re- summon but the skill dont work never in the gun turrent.
It still worked in the past, we tested that.
Can you please make a bug report with the video?
Yes! I will do later and post with every possible description.

User avatar
Crumbs
Posts: 81

Re: Gun Turrent Bugg!

Post#8 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:25 am

The turret uses the invisible abilities, albeit a lot more inconsistently. so you should basically not use those turrets unless it's to hold damage stacks. Keybind turret abilities also, they are a part of your class and a large reason why new engis/magus always going to have a hard time. Maybe in the next coming years we will see the turret behave normally.

Multiple bug reports been handed out already for both classes. Just because you see it work once doesn't mean it's fixed, its been screwed for years

this bug happens more often in combat

Also to reset the abilities, it's not just a resummon, or a rebuild.... The turret has to be destroyed with the little x next to it, then wait 1s, then rebuilt again... A **** around basically. If you don't kill the turret and wait 0.5-1sec it almost always spawns back with nothing still.
Dundy [engi] 40/78
Persapius [magus] 40/60

Ads
User avatar
Natherul
Lead Developer
Posts: 2898
Contact:

Re: Gun Turrent Bugg!

Post#9 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:18 am

to reiterate the maybe obvious. Bugs -> bugtracker.

We dont really track nor look for bug reports on the forum since it does not have any good ways to track good information. As such any bug you want fixed should be on bugtracker and not here.
Lead dev does not mean I´m the best coder around, it just means I have taken on a management role for the devs.
Join the Unofficial IRC
Or the Official Discord
Idrinth´s addon database and client

User avatar
Crumbs
Posts: 81

Re: Gun Turrent Bugg!

Post#10 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Natherul wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:18 am
to reiterate the maybe obvious. Bugs -> bugtracker.

We dont really track nor look for bug reports on the forum since it does not have any good ways to track good information. As such any bug you want fixed should be on bugtracker and not here.
yea they both on bugtracker
Dundy [engi] 40/78
Persapius [magus] 40/60

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests