Recent Topics

Ads

Warband stutter

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Jeezoman

Warband stutter

Post#1 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:24 pm

When I first join a warband, I notice I have a subtle periodic stutter or freeze that happens about every 3 seconds. After a big battle or so, it gets very noticeable. I've tried playing with no addons, a new install, deleting, cache/user/interface folders, lowest settings, different character, different computer, still happens. Not really sure what else I can do, makes the game a lot less fun for me.

Ads
xanderous

Re: Warband stutter

Post#2 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:02 pm

yeah i get it as well, no idea what causes it but it's way more noticeable when you join a warband.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

balshv

Post#3 » Sat May 02, 2020 10:41 pm

bump, must be something wrong in the way the server communicates with the warband ui which is broken anyway. I dont know if it would be fixable by disabling the wb ui ea mod completly. this is really irritating

Nameless

Post#4 » Sun May 03, 2020 2:07 am

for me when i lower to lowest draw distance from video settings stutter fest drastically changed to better. Yea i got some stutters even now but that is cos the pc is quite weak but draw distance eliminate much of mine constant stutters even at scs
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

balshv

Post#5 » Sun May 03, 2020 3:37 am

this happens on the lowest settings and only when you're in warband. this is some micro stuttering than most people won't notice most of the time except when it gets worse after a while. The game runs fine when solo in open rvr big fights. It makes the game unplayable to me.