Recent Topics

Ads

Inventory Stats not appearing

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Exoneer

Inventory Stats not appearing

Post#1 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:48 pm

Hello all!

New player here (veteran of the game back when it was live) --

My issue is when I open up my inventory and hover over any item with mouse, I don't see any stats appear.

I've tried to restart the client a few times to check for any updates and also disabled all/re-enabled all add-ons to see if that would work and still not getting any info on the items I loot.

Curious if this is a simple fix or some other things I need to do to get this working.

Much appreciated

Ads
pepperoni420

Re: Inventory Stats not appearing

Post#2 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:27 pm

Try ticking the "List View" box at the top, then un-ticking it. Helps fix my bugged bags sometimes.

Exoneer

Post#3 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:39 pm

pepperoni420 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:27 pm Try ticking the "List View" box at the top, then un-ticking it. Helps fix my bugged bags sometimes.
Gave that a try with no luck unfortunately.

Such a small bug to an otherwise great game I can't wait to spend hundreds of hours in!

Brackso

Post#4 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:37 am

I had the same problem and could not find the solution for it here on the forums. I found the solution myself after fiddling with for some time...

Hit Esc -> User settings -> General -> Game Play and here make sure the box for "Show ToolTips" is enabled. :roll:

I don't know why the box suddenly was not enabled here, but this solved the problem for me. Posting this in case some one has the same problem in the future. :D