Recent Topics

Ads

Officer Medallion "problem"?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

READ THEM THOROUGHLY.


The RoR staff do not apologize for flippant or otherwise objectionable responses made to posters who refused to read the stickies before they made a post. Save our time and yours by reading the stickies first.

Thank you.
Hauntmachine
Posts: 7

Officer Medallion "problem"?

Post#1 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:16 am

I have something that I'm not even sure is an issue. Currently, I'm CR 40 RR 53, and I'm still getting nothing but Officer Medallion's in oRvR. In all my time doing RvR, the only conq medallion's I've gotten have been from doing the keep lord quests. While I'm still getting nothing but Officer's Medallion's, people in my wb who are lower CR than I (and presumably RR) are receiving conq medallion's. I have my auto looting set to need on all currency, so I know that's not the issue. Is this normal? I'm a bit new, so I apologize if this is a stupid question.

Image

Ads
User avatar
Drys
Posts: 86

Re: Officer Medallion "problem"?

Post#2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:53 am

Have you checked to see if you're getting Vanquisher Medallions rather than Conqueror Medallions for zone locks? It looks like that might be the case based on your RR. Thus, only Conquerors you'd get would be for kills.

If you want, you can break Vanquisher down into Conq. Or skip Conq and go straight for Vanq gear.
Spoiler:
Drystav - Magus 40/6X
Drysthex - Zealot 40/4X
Drystzyk - Chosen 40/5X
Drystax - Mara 24/2X

Drystal - WE 40/5X
Drystmar - DOK 40/4X
Drystelle - Sorc 40/5X
Drysthorn - BG 40/5X

Drystham - Shaman 40/4X
Drystig - SH 40/4X
Drystlak - BOrc 40/4X

Hauntmachine
Posts: 7

Re: Officer Medallion "problem"?

Post#3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:57 am

Drys wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:53 am
Have you checked to see if you're getting Vanquisher Medallions rather than Conqueror Medallions for zone locks? It looks like that might be the case based on your RR. Thus, only Conquerors you'd get would be for kills.

If you want, you can break Vanquisher down into Conq. Or skip Conq and go straight for Vanq gear.
I should probably be paying attention to that, but no, I haven't seen what medallion's I've been getting for zone locks. I'll get back to you on that, but your answer sounds like it'd make sense that it's the issue.

Is there some sort of guideline out there for what RR level gets what medallions?

emiliorv
Posts: 387

Re: Officer Medallion "problem"?

Post#4 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:03 am

After RR50 you get vanquisher meds for zone locks. Also you get vanq meds in bag loots for zone locks. The only way to get conq meds are from kills in ORVR and from some quests in T4 zone.

If you need conq meds you will have to downgrade vanq meds (1 vanq = 5 conq) if you want conqueror set. the plan B is skip conqueror and go for vanquisher ser directly.

Hauntmachine
Posts: 7

Re: Officer Medallion "problem"?

Post#5 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:06 am

Drys wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:53 am
Have you checked to see if you're getting Vanquisher Medallions rather than Conqueror Medallions for zone locks? It looks like that might be the case based on your RR. Thus, only Conquerors you'd get would be for kills.

If you want, you can break Vanquisher down into Conq. Or skip Conq and go straight for Vanq gear.
Just got a zone lock, and yes I'm getting vanq medallions.

Hauntmachine
Posts: 7

Re: Officer Medallion "problem"?

Post#6 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:08 am

emiliorv wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:03 am
After RR50 you get vanquisher meds for zone locks. Also you get vanq meds in bag loots for zone locks. The only way to get conq meds are from kills in ORVR and from some quests in T4 zone.

If you need conq meds you will have to downgrade vanq meds (1 vanq = 5 conq) if you want conqueror set. the plan B is skip conqueror and go for vanquisher ser directly.
I understand now. Thanks for you help, just wanted to make sure I wasn't bugged or something. Sorry again for the stupid question.

emiliorv
Posts: 387

Re: Officer Medallion "problem"?

Post#7 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:24 pm

Spoiler:
Hauntmachine wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:08 am
emiliorv wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:03 am
After RR50 you get vanquisher meds for zone locks. Also you get vanq meds in bag loots for zone locks. The only way to get conq meds are from kills in ORVR and from some quests in T4 zone.

If you need conq meds you will have to downgrade vanq meds (1 vanq = 5 conq) if you want conqueror set. the plan B is skip conqueror and go for vanquisher ser directly.
I understand now. Thanks for you help, just wanted to make sure I wasn't bugged or something. Sorry again for the stupid question.
Its a common issue now, usually when ppl hit level 40 their RR is 50+ => in that case is really hard to get conq gear....if you win a gold bag you will get vanq set piece, and will get more vanq meds than conqueror.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest