Recent Topics

Ads

Getting flagged as a quitter on SC?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
p00ky

Getting flagged as a quitter on SC?

Post#1 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:56 pm

So I will do a few SCs on T1 and then suddenly, none will pop again. After grouping with someone, it seems I was flagged as a quitter on SCs and was the reason none were appearing.

Its not the first day this happens to me though Ive never left an SC before it ending. Could I be getting this flag when simply leaving a que to enter an SC? This has been happening two days in a row now....

Ads
jokerspsycho

Re: Getting flagged as a quitter on SC?

Post#2 » Fri May 22, 2020 6:25 pm

p00ky wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:56 pm So I will do a few SCs on T1 and then suddenly, none will pop again. After grouping with someone, it seems I was flagged as a quitter on SCs and was the reason none were appearing.

Its not the first day this happens to me though Ive never left an SC before it ending. Could I be getting this flag when simply leaving a que to enter an SC? This has been happening two days in a row now....
If you leave the Q after it pops you will get quitter debuff or if you get a pop and your game reloads (happens for me when I respec my mastery or RR) and accept the SC, it will bug out, not let u in, and give quitter.

p00ky

Re: Getting flagged as a quitter on SC?

Post#3 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:01 am

jokerspsycho wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:25 pm
p00ky wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:56 pm So I will do a few SCs on T1 and then suddenly, none will pop again. After grouping with someone, it seems I was flagged as a quitter on SCs and was the reason none were appearing.

If you leave the Q after it pops you will get quitter debuff or if you get a pop and your game reloads (happens for me when I respec my mastery or RR) and accept the SC, it will bug out, not let u in, and give quitter.
thankjs for the response, i will watch out for this