Recent Topics

Ads

Game seems to only crash with no error when am playing siege keeps and forts.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
rosscothedragon

Game seems to only crash with no error when am playing siege keeps and forts.

Post#1 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:34 pm

For some reason it only seems to happen when am doing a siege no error message nothing. just the game completely closes and that is it. It has happen to me 10 times in the last 30 mins. Can anyone help me figure out why this is happening am fine whenever i do anything else its just when i do this it closes.

Ads
phononHYPE

Re: Game seems to only crash with no error when am playing siege keeps and forts.

Post#2 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:59 pm

I thought this was just me, and from a change in OS. Even on low settings I get this (Fastest frame rate, chat logs at 2min and 500 lines, no tags).
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

rosscothedragon

Re: Game seems to only crash with no error when am playing siege keeps and forts.

Post#3 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:01 pm

phononHYPE wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:59 pm I thought this was just me, and from a change in OS. Even on low settings I get this (Fastest frame rate, chat logs at 2min and 500 lines, no tags).
I even tried doing everything the sticky said to do and nothing worked i just keep getting disconnected so i left. i guess this is just part of the game i will not be able to play

Lilim

Post#4 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:16 pm

Did you read this guide?
(Viny FPS guide) viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19867#p218143
or this guide?
(Reduce Lag, Crashes, Disconects - Complete list of things you can do) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20075&sid=f1d9ec9fb ... fcbe13d3f5

rosscothedragon

Post#5 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:16 pm

Lilim wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:16 pm Did you read this guide?
(Viny FPS guide) viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19867#p218143
or this guide?
(Reduce Lag, Crashes, Disconects - Complete list of things you can do) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20075&sid=f1d9ec9fb ... fcbe13d3f5
i did try the reduce lag, crashes and disconnects guide which none of them worked.