Recent Topics

Ads

[Solved] Unable to open bags from RVR

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Sylosis

[Solved] Unable to open bags from RVR

Post#1 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:52 am

On one of my characters I am unable to open bags I've gotten from RVR. I can open bags from PvE and crates from twitch drops but not RVR. I've tried reloading ui, relogging, asking in advice, and restarting the client to no avail. I can open RVR bags on my other characters, just not on my kotbs.

EDIT: I had a pending name change token, after using it I was again able to open my bags.
Last edited by Sylosis on Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Naelar

Re: Unable to open bags from RVR

Post#2 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:05 am

I've had this happen to me before. What I've read was to file a bug report with a screenshot of the mail it was attached to. However, if you've deleted the mail, it will be tough to show where and when you got the bag. You may be SOL on this one. What I started doing after this happened a couple times is to take the bag and not delete the mail until after i open it. That way, if something goes wrong, I still have the mail for the screenshot.

One other thing I noticed. The times this bug happened to me, I was trying to open the bag while the mailbox window was still open. Did you do that? Can't be sure, but I think having the mailbox window open while trying to open the loot bag may be what causes this bug.

Sylosis

Re: Unable to open bags from RVR

Post#3 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:30 am

I did not try to open the bag with the mailbox window open. I take the bag, delete the mail, close the mailbox window and then open my bags. I haven't had this happen before.