Recent Topics

Ads

Automatic Mastery in Path of Conquest

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Danayo

Automatic Mastery in Path of Conquest

Post#1 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:23 pm

Hey guys,

Started playing recently and early on the mastery path on my Knight (lvl 19/19) I have a mastery point assigned to Path of Conquest, which won't go away when I try to respec. I have other points that when I put into Path of Glory, and press respec, they do go away. In essence one yellow block of my mastery points is hard assigned to Path of Conquest, but I don't want to go that path. Is this a known issue/just visual/something else?

Thanks a lot, cheers.

Ads
Ytendra

Re: Automatic Mastery in Path of Conquest

Post#2 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:25 pm

Danayo wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:23 pm Hey guys,

Started playing recently and early on the mastery path on my Knight (lvl 19/19) I have a mastery point assigned to Path of Conquest, which won't go away when I try to respec. I have other points that when I put into Path of Glory, and press respec, they do go away. In essence one yellow block of my mastery points is hard assigned to Path of Conquest, but I don't want to go that path. Is this a known issue/just visual/something else?

Thanks a lot, cheers.
Hello Danayo, it might be a set piece bonus, check out if thats the case.

Danayo

Post#3 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:30 pm

That is exactly what it is, came from my new chest piece..d'oh. Wasn't aware you could get mastery points from any other source, thanks a lot for the quick reply.

Ytendra

Post#4 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:35 pm

Danayo wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:30 pm That is exactly what it is, came from my new chest piece..d'oh. Wasn't aware you could get mastery points from any other source, thanks a lot for the quick reply.
Im glad I could help. This trend carries on until you reach a certain set then they are not included in the set piece bonuses anymore. The next time they appear again its on the City siege sets.

Ytendra

Post#5 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:37 pm

Ytendra wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:35 pm
Danayo wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:30 pm That is exactly what it is, came from my new chest piece..d'oh. Wasn't aware you could get mastery points from any other source, thanks a lot for the quick reply.
Im glad I could help. This trend carries on until you reach a certain set then they are not included in the set piece bonuses anymore. City siege sets is when they appear again and its +2 allowing you to create more diverse builds or achieve some specific combinations.

Ytendra

Post#6 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:37 pm

Im glad I could help. This trend carries on until you reach a certain set then they are not included in the set piece bonuses anymore. City siege sets is when they appear again and its +2 allowing you to create more diverse builds or achieve some specific combinations.

Ytendra

Post#7 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:38 pm

Danayo

Post#8 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:44 pm

Makes a lot of sense, thanks again...might need to do some oRvR for the path of glory piece :)

Ads
Ytendra

Post#9 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:13 am

Danayo wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:44 pm Makes a lot of sense, thanks again...might need to do some oRvR for the path of glory piece :)
I would say picking a set depends on what youre trying to achieve.
Early levels, I like to go for the stats that will benefit me the most and the +1 mastery is a just a bonus. The mastery point is not a big deal as you start getting one mastery point every level.
Same goes for late game, I like to mix sets to get the best combination of set piece bonuses and stats on my BW. But on tanks, the +2 Mastery points are very good and allow you to run some different builds or take an additional spell or tactic. I dont play tanks very often, so I dont quote me on that.