Recent Topics

Ads

Beastlord Cape

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Codelian

Beastlord Cape

Post#1 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:37 am

Hello, a while back I did the Beastlord Quests and I chose the Beastlord Cloak of the Skaven, however i now very much regret that choice and much prefer the look of the Beastlord Mantle of the Stag. I have been somewhat distressed as I really no longer like the Skaven cloak but really would like to use appearance of the Stag cloak. If there was any way that they could be swapped on my character as a one-time thing that would be extremely appreciated. I am also greatly appreciative of all the work the devs have put into making this incredible game for us. Thank you for your consideration.
P.S. In the case that my request is possible, my character is Kryk the Choppa, and he is currently equipping the Beastlord Cloak of the Skaven

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Beastlord Cape

Post#2 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:30 pm

Hi - we don't get involved with item requests or any item exchanges - even if people accidentally spent crests on incorrect items.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Grock

Post#3 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:36 pm

Kaelang wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:30 pm Hi - we don't get involved with item requests or any item exchanges - even if people accidentally spent crests on incorrect items.
Maybe add both cloaks to Beastlord pocket vendor as exchange option similar to high-tier SC weapons or Subj/Smuggler vendor? Should be fairly easy to do :)
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Fenris78

Post#4 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:22 pm

Good suggestion. We could use "replacement" function too, in case you accidentally destroy your beastlord item. Since those items are unique and cannot be repurchased. Or give the option to do the quest again to get missing items once more ?

Codelian

Post#5 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:26 am

Grock wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:36 pm
Kaelang wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:30 pm Hi - we don't get involved with item requests or any item exchanges - even if people accidentally spent crests on incorrect items.
Maybe add both cloaks to Beastlord pocket vendor as exchange option similar to high-tier SC weapons or Subj/Smuggler vendor? Should be fairly easy to do :)
I really like Grock's idea to make the capes swappable at the Beastlord pocket item vendor. I know there are bigger things being worked on and it is not a priority, but if this could work out sometime in the future I think a lot of people would like that option, and I myself would greatly appreciate it.

Darks63

Post#6 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:08 am

My guess is you will have to wait till hunters vale is available again to get it since they dont swap anymore
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Codelian

Post#7 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:24 pm

I had no idea there was another stag cape. When will Hunter's Vale be available again?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#8 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:03 am

Codelian wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:24 pm I had no idea there was another stag cape. When will Hunter's Vale be available again?
2 weeks™️?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads