Recent Topics

Ads

Subjugator drops

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Ainu

Subjugator drops

Post#1 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:28 pm

I play for tank class, sm. Since subjugator weapon has been released (about 2 years, right?), I can't get 1h sword. I get A LOT of purple/gold bags, but I always find 2h or shield in it. To regret, I didn't start a countdown from the beginning, but from my feeling I opened at least ~50 (maybe 100) bags where 1h could be found. New purple bag with 2-hand strongly urge me to make this topic.

Is it possible if bug can exists? Is it possible if drop chances are not equal between 1h, 2h and shield? Is it possible if subjugator drop depends on tank spec, for example?
Eversong

Ads
Fayed

Re: Subjugator drops

Post#2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:34 pm

You can trade out the shield or 2h for the one handed sword in Altdorf

CtlAltDoom

Post#3 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:42 pm

Fayed wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:34 pm You can trade out the shield or 2h for the one handed sword in Altdorf
Isn't that only for the Smuggler version? You can't use Smuggler for Invader exchange..

Ainu

Post#4 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:14 am

Fayed wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:34 pm You can trade out the shield or 2h for the one handed sword in Altdorf
Smugler weapon has worse stats and cannot be exchanged for fortress weapon.
Eversong

Fayed

Post#5 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:41 am

Oh sorry then, I thought you were just asking about the 1h sword. There was no mention of trading it for the fortress weapon

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:26 am

The drop chances are equal. People do have them. You've been terribly unlucky.

This is the most recently created SM to have one equipped which was probably created in the past month or so.
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... er/1662933
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ainu

Post#7 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:52 pm

From my opinion, subjugator drop is unfair. Some classes (like WL, BW) have only one useful weapon, so purple/gold bag ensure them in guaranteed drop. Tanks have the worst situation, cause they need 3 items and faced to random. As in my case, tanks can wait for months (and even years, ponder it) to get all subjugator weapon.

What for the smuggler is? Smuggler do not solve the problem of 'bad' random. Why proper bags just can't contain all 3 subjugator items for player's choice?
Eversong

Fai

Post#8 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:05 pm

Ainu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:52 pm From my opinion, subjugator drop is unfair. Some classes (like WL, BW) have only one useful weapon, so purple/gold bag ensure them in guaranteed drop. Tanks have the worst situation, cause they need 3 items and faced to random. As in my case, tanks can wait for months (and even years, ponder it) to get all subjugator weapon.

What for the smuggler is? Smuggler do not solve the problem of 'bad' random. Why proper bags just can't contain all 3 subjugator items for player's choice?
that’s not even true!
doks/wps have 2 different weapons, a shild, and a book/chalice that makes it even more difficult (plus the cloak / do all archtypes have those?).
so it’s 1 out of 5 that makes it quite difficult to get the desired fortress weapon...

Ads