Recent Topics

Ads

Lag?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Seravajan

Lag?

Post#1 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:46 am

Is there a way to check the lag in the game? Because in scenarios I'm hunted with issues like invalid targets, target not visible, target out of range and dead targets.
I do tab targeting targets but quite often the target is recognized as an invalid target. This happens too on clicking on an enemy target.
A similar effect on visible target the game is messaging as out of view. But enemies can hit me with ranged attacks even being in cover.
This counts too about targets out of range while the enemy can cast on me effects with the same range.
Or a running target is counted as dead.

All of these effects happening in a range of about 0.5 to 2 sec before the target is really out of view, dead, out of range and so on on the client.
Therefore I believe that these issues are caused by client-side lag and what to check, how much the lag really is. Sometimes it is better, sometimes it is really bad. If it is bad my Witchelf becomes nearly unplayable because everything is messaged as out of range.

Ads
Seravajan

Re: Lag?

Post#2 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:00 am

I would like to get some help on this issue because it is most time happening in SCs.

Seravajan

Post#3 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:47 pm

Odd and funny thing today. One enemy killed me but I was still able to run around and use skills for 2 sec resulting in an enemy player kill before I was really dead.

Skullgrin

Post#4 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:33 pm

Here is a list of things you can do to reduce lag. The usefulness of some of them may vary, the best one that worked for me was switching fonts to standardized. Hope it helps.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Seravajan

Post#5 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:10 pm

Thanks, some of the stuff helped a lot.