Guild Heraldry Not Saving, But Took My Gold

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
JohnnyxAloha

Guild Heraldry Not Saving, But Took My Gold

Post#1 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:51 pm

I just attempted to purchase my guild heraldry for my guild <Tzeentch and Chong> and followed the instructions waiting at least 5, but not more than 60, seconds. I made sure the design was exactly the same for both submissions but nothing happened. I kept trying several times and then I heard the coin transaction sound and figured it finally worked. But to my dismay my guild heraldry still does not show up and my 100 gold is gone. This was done on my character Deadsled who is rank 8 in the guild with permission to manage heraldry. I logged on the guild leader, Hobojoe, to see if I could get it to work on him but when I tried it said I needed 100 gold. Please help.

Ads
JohnnyxAloha

Re: Guild Heraldry Not Saving, But Took My Gold

Post#2 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:26 am

Is 'Game Support' the wrong place to post my issue? Because so far I've received ZERO support.

Lilim

Post#3 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:55 am

JohnnyxAloha wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:26 am Is 'Game Support' the wrong place to post my issue? Because so far I've received ZERO support.
Hey,

have you already searched on the Bug Tracker git hub?
This sounds similar to your issue: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/9791
When you don't think this is your bug, write a new one (you need an extra git hub account)

JohnnyxAloha

Post#4 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:51 pm

Lilim wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:55 am
JohnnyxAloha wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:26 am Is 'Game Support' the wrong place to post my issue? Because so far I've received ZERO support.
Hey,

have you already searched on the Bug Tracker git hub?
This sounds similar to your issue: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/9791
When you don't think this is your bug, write a new one (you need an extra git hub account)
Thank you for that link. It does in fact seem to be the same issue. How long does it usually take for the bugs to be corrected? I submitted a post on GitHub 9 days ago and my guild heraldry is still not showing correctly.

anarchypark

Post#5 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:17 pm

What is a guild level of yours ?
there are heraldry reservation and actual heraldry showing, 2 different guild function.
reservation is early reward.
showing is later.
10 and 20 level i think ?
you have to wait if guild level was not enough.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

JohnnyxAloha

Post#6 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:23 am

anarchypark wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:17 pm What is a guild level of yours ?
there are heraldry reservation and actual heraldry showing, 2 different guild function.
showing is later.
We are guild level 14 now. At lvl you can reserve your unique guild heraldy, at lvl 15 it appears on your cloak, at lvl 20 it appears on your standard. But once you reserve it it should show correctly in your guild window, instead it shows the correct reserved backround and trim color, shape and trim, the only thing that did not save was the emblem.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#7 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:05 am

JohnnyxAloha wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:23 am
anarchypark wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:17 pm What is a guild level of yours ?
showing is later.
We are guild level 14 now. At lvl you can reserve your unique guild heraldy, at lvl 15 it appears on your cloak, at lvl 20 it appears on your standard. But once you reserve it it should show correctly in your guild window, instead it shows the correct reserved backround and trim color, shape and trim, the only thing that did not save was the emblem.
The emblem doesn't show until your guild is level 20, as much as I remember. You don't have to update it anymore, even if it doesn't show your desired one now, it's been saved and will be shown once you meet the required level.

anarchypark

Post#8 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:49 am

It costed 300g for me to notice it was bug.
i gave up before wasting more golds and found out it later that it was actually reserved but emblem didn't show in guild window.
I think removing reservation might be less confusing.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads