Recent Topics

Ads

Cant Queue for Scenarios

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
CeeJay89

Re: Cant Queue for Scenarios

Post#11 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:51 pm

Katmandoom wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:37 pm I am having this same problem and have tried all the suggestions. The join scenario queue button does nothing. If I join a party that joins scenarios, it says i have joined the queue but i never get the pop and then am given quitter debuff. More thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.
I had this issue a month or so ago. I had to reinstall to fix it. It happened after a patch.

If the launcher reinstalls missing files, you could always try deleting the folder containing the scenario information and see if it'll redownload it that way, but this isn't my area and I don't know how the launcher operates like a dev would. However, a reinstall (you can copy over your preferences) seems to fix it.

Ads
arinum

Re: Cant Queue for Scenarios

Post#12 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:15 pm

@Katmandoom i actually fixed it for me by deleting everything ror related on my pc and installing the game again. I already reinstalled it twice recently but it didnt help so before my third reinstall i looked through my pc for other return of reckoning folders and i found like 5 in completely different places (i reinstalled the game a couple times since i have been playing on this server since the beginning and had a couple breaks from the game). After the third reinstall my scenario button worked again but only because i deleted everything that had return of reckoning in its name. You might have the same issue.