Recent Topics

Ads

Micro-lag

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Ysaran

Micro-lag

Post#1 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:19 pm

Hi everyone. Lately I'm experiencing some micro-lag, like a stutter every 1s or 2s. If I close the game when this happens, it always gives me the same error. Anyone knows what the problem is?
This is the error:
Error: System.IO.IOException: Il processo non può accedere al file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Return of Reckoning\art.myp' perché è in uso da un altro processo.
in System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
in System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
in System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
in WarZoneLib.MYP.My4TN1eHa1f2sAhYKEC(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
in WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
in WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
in RoRLauncher.Client.JcsabLJZmMNUxmOb6Kk(MythicPackage archive)
in RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
in RoRLauncher.Client.OmfoUCJhjT7sQWFldwT(Object )
in RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
in RoRLauncher.Client.aVDAx2JYvQ7267th3Hp(Object )
in RoRLauncher.Client.Hnw1heD1Cx(Object )
Zputadenti

Ads
Dwarni

Re: Micro-lag

Post#2 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:54 am

Hi,

it says that the process can't access the file art.myp because another process is using it.

Do you share the client via torrent?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#3 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:20 am

Spoiler:
Ysaran wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:19 pm Hi everyone. Lately I'm experiencing some micro-lag, like a stutter every 1s or 2s. If I close the game when this happens, it always gives me the same error. Anyone knows what the problem is?
This is the error:
Error: System.IO.IOException: Il processo non può accedere al file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Return of Reckoning\art.myp' perché è in uso da un altro processo.
in System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
in System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
in System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
in WarZoneLib.MYP.My4TN1eHa1f2sAhYKEC(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
in WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
in WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
in RoRLauncher.Client.JcsabLJZmMNUxmOb6Kk(MythicPackage archive)
in RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
in RoRLauncher.Client.OmfoUCJhjT7sQWFldwT(Object )
in RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
in RoRLauncher.Client.aVDAx2JYvQ7267th3Hp(Object )
in RoRLauncher.Client.Hnw1heD1Cx(Object )
Hey,

that's interesting, because this issue appears when you open two RoR clients at the same time or when you didn't close the torrent and want to install the game. You can do a pc reboot and check your firewall/antivir just to be sure everything is right.

Ysaran

Post#4 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:47 am

I don't have torrent, so I don't think this is the problem.
I have RoR installed on 2 PCs, though. Although the 2nd one was off when the error has appeared
Zputadenti

Lilim
Community Management

Post#5 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:14 am

Ysaran wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:47 am I don't have torrent, so I don't think this is the problem.
I have RoR installed on 2 PCs, though. Although the 2nd one was off when the error has appeared
Hey,

No...I meant you accidentally opened the RoR Launcher two times on your pc.

Ysaran

Post#6 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:18 am

Lilim wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:14 am
Ysaran wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:47 am I don't have torrent, so I don't think this is the problem.
Hey,

No...I meant you accidentally opened the RoR Launcher two times on your pc.
Ok, I think I know what's happening.
The error appears when I open the game after I close the game because of the micro-lag. Probably the error appears because the 1st process is still running in background and it's not related to the micro-lag.
Still, the game is unplayable atm. It's a damn slideshow. I will do some test on both my PCs and then I will write again here.
Thank you for helping me
Zputadenti

Ysaran

Post#7 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:16 pm

ok, I think the problem was the antivir. The pc is new and i forgot to whitelist RoR. Played a bit and the micro-lag didn't shows up. Thank you very much for your help, i was going crazy.
Zputadenti

Ysaran

Post#8 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:55 pm

Ok, this is becoming strange. The micro-lag was never gone, it just happens only on my shaman. i've played some characters on order side and also my choppa, with these there was no lag. but as soon as i log my shaman the game drop at 4/5 fps. i use the very same addons, actually the whole profile is the same as evey other characters i have. any idea about what it can be?

P.S. usually after a /rel the game goes at 20ish fps for some minutes (like 15 or so) and then drop again at 4/5 fps
Zputadenti

Ads
Xergon

Post#9 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:29 am

Try making new UI profile (w/o importing stuff) like fresh/default one and see if there is same issue, if no, then u know its some addon issue, if it still exist then some stuff either video/cpu settings or something in background tasking.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

marafado
Suspended

Post#10 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:16 pm

hope its a new anti-xrealm feature :) if its te case must say--> good joob ror staff:)