Recent Topics

Ads

Can't Access Any Backup Key After Login In Main Account

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Vamping

Can't Access Any Backup Key After Login In Main Account

Post#1 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:49 am

Hey guys i wanted to know if anybody got the same problem as me so i have my main account with 5 backup keys but i dont know the code or whatever u are suposed to write on the backup key tab that shows up after u login with email/password its asking me for an unused backup key i never used any and i never even knew how they would work i thought they would be used for recovering a lost account or to prove i was the same person in a new computer but im using the same computer as before or ip adress nothing new and its still asking me for these "backup keys" so i contacted the board administrator 3 times already never got an answer what do you think i should do since its my main account i dont want to be using a new one just because of that and also start all new i dont want that seriously so yeah you free to give me your opinion just want to know also if this ever happened to you here :?: :cry:

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Can't Access Any Backup Key After Login In Main Account

Post#2 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:58 am

Vamping wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:49 am Hey guys i wanted to know if anybody got the same problem as me so i have my main account with 5 backup keys but i dont know the code or whatever u are suposed to write on the backup key tab that shows up after u login with email/password its asking me for an unused backup key i never used any and i never even knew how they would work i thought they would be used for recovering a lost account or to prove i was the same person in a new computer but im using the same computer as before or ip adress nothing new and its still asking me for these "backup keys" so i contacted the board administrator 3 times already never got an answer what do you think i should do since its my main account i dont want to be using a new one just because of that and also start all new i dont want that seriously so yeah you free to give me your opinion just want to know also if this ever happened to you here :?: :cry:
hey,

if you have issues with your account, join the RoR discord (link in my signature) and PM Wargrimnir.