Recent Topics

Ads

character creation

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
kamenosman

character creation

Post#1 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:44 am

guys help i run the game for first time but in character creation he showme only weapons i reaper the launcher and i restart it 4-5 times and but nothing and they dont download any new updates.....

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: character creation

Post#2 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:10 am

kamenosman wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:44 am guys help i run the game for first time but in character creation he showme only weapons i reaper the launcher and i restart it 4-5 times and but nothing and they dont download any new updates.....
Hey,

guess it's already fixed....but it's a common issue.
Close your game and launcher, open the launcher again and wait for update.
If it' doesn't fixed... close everything again, open the launcher, press the cog and use the repair function

kamenosman

Post#3 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:11 am

Lilim wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:10 am
kamenosman wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:44 am guys help i run the game for first time but in character creation he showme only weapons i reaper the launcher and i restart it 4-5 times and but nothing and they dont download any new updates.....
Hey,

If it' doesn't fixed... close everything again, open the launcher, press the cog and use the repair function
I have try everything but still nothing....

Lilim
Community Management

Post#4 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:50 am

Spoiler:
kamenosman wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:11 am
Lilim wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:10 am
Hey,

I have try everything but still nothing....
Hey,

then I would recommend you to join the RoR discord (link in my Signature) and ask in #technical-support so we can help you a bit better