Recent Topics

Ads

target status bar shows all classes dots/hots/buff ect....

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Vizio

target status bar shows all classes dots/hots/buff ect....

Post#1 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:37 am

lots of little bugs are happening today and here is another one. Whenever I select a target, be it an opposing side player or an pve target, the status bar is filled with every single dot/hot/buff/debuff there is from every class. This does not happen when I click on a player from same faction however, just opposing and pve. I know some addons are not working properly lately but I have none downloaded or installed that have anything to do with a targets status bar. Any suggestions on a fix would be greatly appreciated.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: target status bar shows all classes dots/hots/buff ect....

Post#2 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:08 am

Vizio wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:37 am lots of little bugs are happening today and here is another one. Whenever I select a target, be it an opposing side player or an pve target, the status bar is filled with every single dot/hot/buff/debuff there is from every class. This does not happen when I click on a player from same faction however, just opposing and pve. I know some addons are not working properly lately but I have none downloaded or installed that have anything to do with a targets status bar. Any suggestions on a fix would be greatly appreciated.
Hey,

could you post a screenshot of your UI with this issue? Even the Vanilla buff/debuff bar can bug out due to an old addon. If you want, you can join the RoR discord (link in my signature) and we check about your issue.

Vizio

Re: target status bar shows all classes dots/hots/buff ect....

Post#3 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:15 am

Sorry for the delay, this issue is still happening. I took a screenshot of an npc in town, did not want to post a screen shot of another player without permission. Still affects all npc's/pve mobs/opposing factions. And on my other toons as well, not just one. I also double checked the few addons that I have and none on them deal with the status bar.....I tend to use as little addons as possible.

And for some reason I am unable to attach the screenshot to this post. Sorry but I am not very experienced with this stuff :(