Recent Topics

Ads

Blackguard Animation when using sword and shield

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Koryu199X

Blackguard Animation when using sword and shield

Post#1 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:45 am

I'm sure I put this on github ages back. But nothing seems to be getting done. When using a sword and shield my Blackguards face has a weird bug and doesn't look right. The same bug does not occur when wielding a two hander. Can a dev please check this and possibly fix the issue please.

Ads
Sundowner

Re: Blackguard Animation when using sword and shield

Post#2 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:33 am

Would be better to post pics/videos of animations. Also repatching your client and clearing cache could help

Koryu199X

Post#3 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:19 pm

I do that, but the animation stays. Basically when in combat and not using abilities or if I use say a guild recall scroll my Blackguards face bugs out.

Kaelang

Post#4 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:32 pm

Koryu199X wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:45 am I'm sure I put this on github ages back. But nothing seems to be getting done. When using a sword and shield my Blackguards face has a weird bug and doesn't look right. The same bug does not occur when wielding a two hander. Can a dev please check this and possibly fix the issue please.
If there is a live report on github that's all you need to do at this point. If it's something that can get fixed - at some point it's likely someone will get around to it. I appreciate you may find frustration in some of the issues that are still on the BT which haven't been resolved yet - but we have a small team of developers and a larger list of reported issues to investigate.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.