Recent Topics

Ads

using two hotbars doesn't work since two weeks !

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Broodling

Re: using two hotbars doesn't work since two weeks !

Post#11 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:24 pm

@Greenbeast In the video you are showing your Hot bars have been moved at some point, you have them 1, 4, 5, 2, 3... moving the hotbars like that right now is what is bugging them i have done a bunch of testing... the easiest fix is you put your bars 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 then readjust the skills to the bars you want them and use the build mastery saver to save them in the correct spots rather then changing bar locations when you change builds.

It does suck that changing the hotbars causes this and i can see where the stance change like mara would be a much harder fix then some of the others. I think this is one of there fixes to stop nerfbuttons... but it is also what broke the Plan B addon at the same time.

Ads
Omegus

Post#12 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:50 pm

I'm looking at the client patch at the moment and it does seem like there are extra restrictions in to prevent hotbar swapping being used as a sequencer. The general checks are:

1) Setting any action bar to page 11 is blocked unless playing as monster (Skaven)
2) Setting any action bar to pages 9 and 10 is blocked (these are granted abilities and the stance bar IIRC)
3) Only action bar 1 can be set to pages 6-8 as this is used for stance swaps

If you're a Black Orc and Sword Master who is trying use pages 6-8 for your plans/balances, these have to have PlanB update action bar 1. If you try to make it update action bar 2-5 then it won't work.

For the Marauder, there seems to be a bug in the code which is getting the pages-to-stances mixed up, specifically it thinks Sav is on page 8 and Monstro on page 1 when it is the other way around. This could be causing your issues? I'll put it on the bug tracker.

edit: now on tracker https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19087
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Greenbeast

Post#13 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 pm

Broodling wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:24 pm @Greenbeast In the video you are showing your Hot bars have been moved at some point, you have them 1, 4, 5, 2, 3... moving the hotbars like that right now is what is bugging them i have done a bunch of testing... the easiest fix is you put your bars 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 then readjust the skills to the bars you want them and use the build mastery saver to save them in the correct spots rather then changing bar locations when you change builds.

It does suck that changing the hotbars causes this and i can see where the stance change like mara would be a much harder fix then some of the others. I think this is one of there fixes to stop nerfbuttons... but it is also what broke the Plan B addon at the same time.
Thank you! It did fix my problem.
I always played with bars like that until the last hotfix tho.
Well now I at least don't need to redo tabs every time I do /relo.