Recent Topics

Ads

using two hotbars doesn't work since two weeks !

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Dworg

using two hotbars doesn't work since two weeks !

Post#1 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:59 pm

Hi,

After removing all the addons, repairing, clearing the cache, then reinstalling the game, the problem persists making the game unplayable.

If I activate a second bar in the interface menu, when I switch between bar 1 and bar 2 (shift+1, shift+2) the actions present in the second bar are not launched, it is always those of the first bar that is launched.
Same thing with three or four action bars.
I can only play with one action bar .........
Therefore, my marauder has not played for two weeks, 'cause not being able to quickly switch between my mutations makes war unplayable.
After seeing the state of the game and the balance of the factions it is not death, but if I ever want to play .......

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: using two hotbars doesn't work since two weeks !

Post#2 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:52 pm

Dworg wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:59 pm Hi,

After removing all the addons, repairing, clearing the cache, then reinstalling the game, the problem persists making the game unplayable.

If I activate a second bar in the interface menu, when I switch between bar 1 and bar 2 (shift+1, shift+2) the actions present in the second bar are not launched, it is always those of the first bar that is launched.
Therefore, my marauder has not played for two weeks, 'cause not being able to quickly switch between my mutations makes war unplayable.
After seeing the state of the game and the balance of the factions it is not death, but if I ever want to play .......
Hey,

you've checked that all folders and files aren't checked read-only?

Talladego

Post#3 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:13 pm

That is part of the NB blocking code. They blocked hotbar swapping in combat except for some classes (sm/bo and anyone using stances). GG devs.

Talladego

Post#4 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:18 pm

Talladego wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:13 pm That is part of the NB blocking code. They blocked hotbar swapping in combat except for some classes (sm/bo and anyone using stances). GG devs.
They also blocked remapping of keys in combat. Basically anything that could be used to sequence or automate abilities.

Omegus

Post#5 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:41 pm

Talladego wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:13 pm That is part of the NB blocking code. They blocked hotbar swapping in combat except for some classes (sm/bo and anyone using stances). GG devs.
Mara is a stance character so shouldn't be blocked...

OP: on a fresh Mara at rank 2 I can change the first hotbar's abilities using Shift 1 + 2 and it fires off the right abilities. Which Mara stance are you using when testing? So far it's working for me with no stance and Savagery (ranking up now to try the others)
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Talladego

Post#6 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:49 pm

Dworg wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:59 pm Hi,

Does it work out of combat?

Talladego

Post#7 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:54 pm

Omegus wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:41 pm
Mara is a stance character so shouldn't be blocked...

OP: on a fresh Mara at rank 2 I can change the first hotbar's abilities using Shift 1 + 2 and it fires off the right abilities. Which Mara stance are you using when testing? So far it's working for me with no stance and Savagery (ranking up now to try the others)
Yea I think switching Hotbars using bound keys (Shift+1 etc) isn't blocked so it gotta be something else.

Omegus

Post#8 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:03 pm

Talladego wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:54 pmYea I think switching Hotbars using bound keys (Shift+1 etc) isn't blocked so it gotta be something else.
Seems to work fine with Sav and Brut. I'm not levelling up for Monsto.

OP did you try:

1) Completely clearing the abilities from your hotbars and trying again?
2) Resetting key bindings in case there's anything weird bound that you were unaware of?
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
Dworg

Post#9 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:54 pm

First, I'm using Bruta and Monstro, since several month without problem.
Second, I have delete the repertory, and reinstall war.
Third, no change on my Windows 10, no new software.

If i use monstro, directly without switch between my mutations, AE skills can be launch.
My AE skills are on hotbar 2.
But after one switch, skills AE can't be launch, because when i'm on my hotbar 2, the skill launched is the one set on same key on hotbar 1.
For exemple, for my skill "Mouth of Tzeentch" i have the message "requires disrupt" and on my hotbar 1 on the same key i have bind "Death grip"..............

I switch between mutations by using key 10 on each hotbar.
And i switch between my hotbars by using shift+1 and shift+2.
The problem exist out combat.

Edit :
After verifications, the problem don't be with swith of the mutations but with the switch of the hotbars.
The skills bind on hotbar 2 don't be launch, in this case the skill launched is the one binded on hotbar 1...........
help !!!!!!!!!!

Greenbeast

Post#10 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQHHW6tNbBU
This has something to do with NB hotfix.
Look at the video.
I can't use abilities from different stances if they are on different hotbars, while I can use potions on the same hotbar.