Recent Topics

Ads

Redeye set no lesser ward

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Caosman

Redeye set no lesser ward

Post#1 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:03 pm

Hi, just equipped all 6 pieces of Redeye set, but was not given a completion for the lesser ward. Any ideas on how this can be fixed?

Ads
Fenris78

Re: Redeye set no lesser ward

Post#2 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:28 pm

Try to unequip all redeye, log off your character, close the game and launcher, delete your "cache" folder (it could help with most issues), and log back again to see after equipping items back it that solved the issue.

Sometimes (like when you gain a mastery or renown point) you'll have to log off to make the game take it into account. Hopefully your issue is the same.

Caosman

Post#3 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:47 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:28 pm Try to unequip all redeye, log off your character, close the game and launcher, delete your "cache" folder (it could help with most issues), and log back again to see after equipping items back it that solved the issue.

Sometimes (like when you gain a mastery or renown point) you'll have to log off to make the game take it into account. Hopefully your issue is the same.
Thanks, I did try logging off and deleting cache folder, but that did not help :(

Fenris78

Post#4 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:02 pm

Check if any of the gear is present / unlocked in your Tome of Knowledge, it may be related to a specific item (cloak doesnt count for ward unlock), and fill a bug report on the bugtracker (see uper menu) if issue still unresolved.

You can also have patches messing up with things, or even sometimes your bug is resolved some hours later after logging back in (like when you were stuck into tunnels instance), for some reason... :p

Caosman

Post#5 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:06 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:02 pm Check if any of the gear is present / unlocked in your Tome of Knowledge, it may be related to a specific item (cloak doesnt count for ward unlock), and fill a bug report on the bugtracker (see uper menu) if issue still unresolved.

You can also have patches messing up with things, or even sometimes your bug is resolved some hours later after logging back in (like when you were stuck into tunnels instance), for some reason... :p
My tome just shows half of the bar filled. I unequip and then re-equip it, but no effect. I suppose I will file a bug tracker report as you've suggested.

Thanks!

Lilim
Community Management

Post#6 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:19 pm

Spoiler:
Caosman wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:06 pm
Fenris78 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:02 pm Check if any of the gear is present / unlocked in your Tome of Knowledge, it may be related to a specific item (cloak doesnt count for ward unlock), and fill a bug report on the bugtracker (see uper menu) if issue still unresolved.

My tome just shows half of the bar filled. I unequip and then re-equip it, but no effect. I suppose I will file a bug tracker report as you've suggested.

Thanks!
Hey,

lesser ward (or all T4 wards) have nothing to do with this bar (or the nice symbols on the right page):

this one is the important one:

(yeah, actually there should be arrows to the certain pieces, but I had to fly back and requip the equip. But the important part is, that there is a big "X" in Redeye)

Caosman

Post#7 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:33 pm

Lilim wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:19 pm
Spoiler:
Caosman wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:06 pm

Thanks!
Hey,

lesser ward (or all T4 wards) have nothing to do with this bar (or the nice symbols on the right page):

this one is the important one:

(yeah, actually there should be arrows to the certain pieces, but I had to fly back and requip the equip. But the important part is, that there is a big "X" in Redeye)
Hi! Thanks for that. I do indeed have a cross in the armoury, just not when I click on the 'ward' incon where siad you need to quip full Redeye set.