Recent Topics

Ads

Not getting any kill loot.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Shlligge

Not getting any kill loot.

Post#1 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:11 pm

I hit 40 yesterday and spent the day in RvR, zerging and trying to be active but I no longer get any medallions from kills. In many hours I went from 90 conq medals to 98 and those 8 were from lootbags. What is going on? My loot filter is on ASK ME but I'm still not seeing any drops?

If this is how the grind is it will take me weeks just to get a single piece of conq. What am I doing wrong?

Ads
Phantasm

Re: Not getting any kill loot.

Post#2 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:43 pm

Loot from kills are rolled among party that did most dmg to kill, if u solo hit someone 99% times u wont get anyting unless you solo kill it. Join group and assist to secure kills.

Shlligge

Post#3 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:47 pm

I'm a measly 40/46 BO TANK and I always run with a big WB but still, no loot. Does protection not factor in towards the kill or is it just damage?

agemennon675

Post#4 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:22 pm

Shlligge wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:47 pm I'm a measly 40/46 BO TANK and I always run with a big WB but still, no loot. Does protection not factor in towards the kill or is it just damage?
It is just the damage, that is why you should not join open warbands but instead you should try to join organised ones and yes if your group have bad or undergeared dps tanks and heals in that group doesnt matter that much. Whoever is doing the most dmg will get the medallions. But grinding gear via medallion drop is only kind of viable for solo dps classes, as a tank you should aim for getting more zone contribution, you get contribution from guarding, running supplies, getting kills etc. so go get some supply runs in the zone and join an organised warband and when the zone locks you get better bags and gold bags will give you conqueror pieces, when you get Renown 50 you will get Vanquisher pieces from gold bags.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Shlligge

Post#5 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:37 pm

Thank you for the informative response. Are tanks generally considered slow to gear or is this just how it is for everyone?

agemennon675

Post#6 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:02 pm

Shlligge wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:37 pm Thank you for the informative response. Are tanks generally considered slow to gear or is this just how it is for everyone?
Its just how it is for everyone, except solo roamers, gold bags will get you the gear faster than medallion drops, but the fastest way is joining a guild, several guilds always posts their ads on /5 LFG channel, guild search UI kind of doesnt work atm dont know why but, join one advertising and join the alliance/guild warbands there you can even ask your allies to pass on conq/vanq medallions, that way you can gear up even faster. But just running supplies fighting near battlefield objectives and joining sieges will get you enough contribution to gear up.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

BeautfulToad

Post#7 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:07 pm

Get to rr50 asap, and start getting vanq medals from contribution in rvr lakes.

I find you want to get to rr50 asap and get vanquisher pieces. Once I I got annihilator, I found I started getting vanquisher pieces before I even got 2-3 conq pieces. I used some conqueror medals to "fill the gaps" while I waited for vanquisher.

Never be tempted to trade away invader medals or royal crests for anything other than invader pieces and royal shards.