Recent Topics

Ads

60% mount

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Parallell86

60% mount

Post#1 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:53 pm

My mount is a common r38 mount with 60% speed. However I noticed alot of people with same type of mount over time run away from me. I ran with my guild leader through KV tunnels, by the end of the tunnel my guild leader was almost 70+ feet away from me. If not slightly more.
I noticed this with several people.

Is my mount bugged? Im running 500/500 Fiber connection in Sweden. Server location should be in France? Not too damn far away I figure. Although my guild leader is from Finland so we're kinda equal on that matter.

Some say connection, others pathing etc. I dont see how you can lose like 70+ feet that fast through a straight tunnel. Feels like Im on a 50% mount again, unable to keep up with the others.

Ads
Omegus

Re: 60% mount

Post#2 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:07 pm

Select yourself and type .getstats. What does it come up with for speed (might be speed multiplier)?
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Phantasm

Post#3 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:11 pm

If you got buffhead type/buffhead cache , enable it and mount up while you are clicked. Right click mount effect and examine its properties. Maybe it says what actually speed it has. I suspect some 60% mounts got no updated speed while being created.

Parallell86

Post#4 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:40 pm

I was on it when server went down. Thanks for your advices. I look it up.

FYI Omegus, my speed from getstat said 159. Stat speed 100.
If stat speed is my character speed without mount I would guess my mount adds 59%. Which is still weird. 1% shouldnt make that much of a difference.

Phantasm

Post#5 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:46 pm

Make screenshots for evidence, what name of mount it is, values from buffhead cache and put on https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?q=is%3Aopen

Kaelang

Post#6 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:24 pm

It could simply be desync - but if you can give me the name of the mount I'll test it out.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Cultist

Post#7 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:25 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:40 pm FYI Omegus, my speed from getstat said 159. Stat speed 100.
Same stats here from a magus w/ Glacier Blue Disk

Omegus

Post#8 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:13 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:40 pm I was on it when server went down. Thanks for your advices. I look it up.

FYI Omegus, my speed from getstat said 159. Stat speed 100.
If stat speed is my character speed without mount I would guess my mount adds 59%. Which is still weird. 1% shouldnt make that much of a difference.
The mounts are capped at 1.59 due to client issues. At least your mount is going at the right speed :)
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
Disturbedst

Post#9 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:44 pm

My problem might not have the same root cause as yours but the result I think is similar. Last week I bought a new PC which is a lot better than my older one. From then I observed that I was a lot slower traveling on my 60% mount in comparison to my warband members. On my previous PC I never had issues of this kind. It might be an issue with the increased FPS somehow, have you recently upgraded your hardware?

Akalukz

Post#10 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:59 am

are you sure you are using the correct mount? Silly question, but make sure your hotbar is the right mount.
-= Agony =-