Recent Topics

Ads

60% mount

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Parallell86

Re: 60% mount

Post#11 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:48 am

Akalukz wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:59 am are you sure you are using the correct mount? Silly question, but make sure your hotbar is the right mount.
I played for over a decade. I always update my action bar :)

Ads
Parallell86

Post#12 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:51 am

Kaelang wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:24 pm It could simply be desync - but if you can give me the name of the mount I'll test it out.
It's a White Huntin' Boar

I made a bugreport and noticed there are others with same problem. In the report I used example like traveling with a warband 1000 feet which isnt all that much, but let's say you go from Praag destro wc to the south keep. I definitely fall behind.

Sheny

Post#13 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:44 am

Hi, same bug here, just solved it by playing with the 32bits exe instead of the 64bits exe (launcher options). Hope it will work for you too.

NSKaneda

Post#14 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:55 am

Disturbedst wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:44 pm My problem might not have the same root cause as yours but the result I think is similar. Last week I bought a new PC which is a lot better than my older one. From then I observed that I was a lot slower traveling on my 60% mount in comparison to my warband members. On my previous PC I never had issues of this kind. It might be an issue with the increased FPS somehow, have you recently upgraded your hardware?

I've noticed the same thing: slower mount speed on my new rig compared to 12yo computer (but it's the same with other games), terrain mesh is a LOT more stuck prone but on the other hand I have zero lag now... Hard to imagine that WAR's engine needs a machine that could run Cyberpunk2077 on ultra to run smoothly :lol:
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Disturbedst

Post#15 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:08 pm

Were you able to solve it NSKaneda? I took a break from RoR so I didn't troubleshoot further.

NSKaneda

Post#16 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:31 am

Disturbedst wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:08 pm Were you able to solve it NSKaneda? I took a break from RoR so I didn't troubleshoot further.

I just take racing lines and try to keep up ;)
Setting GPU to max in game settings helped as well.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Disturbedst

Post#17 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Sorry for necroing the thread, I was able to fix my issue aswell by setting the client version of my launcher to 32-bit. Thanks Sheny for the suggestion!