Recent Topics

Ads

Vale-Walker Set and Beastlord Set

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Caduceus

Vale-Walker Set and Beastlord Set

Post#1 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:22 pm

Greetings,

The Vale-Walker set has the Beastlord tome unlock as its prerequisite, which is obtained by wearing the full Beastlord set and unlocking the title.

As far as I am aware, there is no way to reacquire the Beastlord set after it has been deleted. Moreover, the tome unlocks and title for the Beastlord set were implemented somewhat recently and thus many players (including myself) ended up deleting the Beastlord set and are now unable to equip the Vale-Walker set.

Maybe I am wrong and there is some way to reacquire it? I went back to all the questgivers and none gave me the option to pick up the Beastlord quests.

Perhaps this can be looked into,

Thank you
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads
zarlemagne

Re: Vale-Walker Set and Beastlord Set

Post#2 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:27 pm

Easyist way i can see for the Dev's to fix this is to just make all the Beast lord Quests repeatable in the same way RvR kill quests are.

Kaelang

Post#3 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:29 pm

Hmm, this is something worth looking into.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Fenris78

Post#4 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:11 am

Actualy beastlord is a repeatable quest : kill all 5 bosses for one token = 1 gear of your choice. This option has been implemented last year iirc.

So you can now redo a quest to have your beastlord set back if you lost any gear piece previously. ;)

Kaelang

Post#5 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:15 am

Fenris78 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:11 am Actualy beastlord is a repeatable quest : kill all 5 bosses for one token = 1 gear of your choice. This option has been implemented last year iirc.

So you can now redo a quest to have your beastlord set back if you lost any gear piece previously. ;)
This doesn't help those who experienced bugged BL quests though and to a degree I think only those who completed the quests after the repeatable was implemented have access to it (I haven't checked this though). It's something we're discussing and figuring out the best ways to address this should the issue escalate. But yeah - it's one of those strange niche situations that can be pretty easily overlooked. There's always something that can be done though!
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

oaliaen

Post#6 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:23 am

i deleted my bl chest 2 years ago...would be nice to get it again

Caduceus

Post#7 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:47 am

Kaelang wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:15 am

This doesn't help those who experienced bugged BL quests though and to a degree I think only those who completed the quests after the repeatable was implemented have access to it (I haven't checked this though). It's something we're discussing and figuring out the best ways to address this should the issue escalate. But yeah - it's one of those strange niche situations that can be pretty easily overlooked. There's always something that can be done though!

I have checked several of the questgivers to see if they provided the repeatable quest, and this was not the case.

Thank you for looking into this!
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Fenris78

Post#8 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:21 am

Caduceus wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:47 am I have checked several of the questgivers to see if they provided the repeatable quest, and this was not the case.
Thank you for looking into this!
My bad, it is the Ellyrion Herdmaster (the one with the beastlord pocket item) who can reward you with a BL token to get the pocket again, but I was pretty sure all items were available to buy (like ruin and keeper) and it's seemingly not the case... :/

Ads
Collision

Post#9 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:05 am

Just remove the need of Beastlord, it's the most boring gear to do...

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#10 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:42 pm

Due to some players having difficulty securing all the pieces of Beastlord Set Gear required for the new Vale-Walker set, we've updated the repeatable failsafe quest and associated rewards. This should become live in the next patch.