Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen auras and food/potions

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Caosman

Chosen auras and food/potions

Post#1 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:47 am

Hi.
Not sure if it's bug or wad but when I use (on my Chosen) for example toughness potion, that brings me up to 800 toughness and then use toughness aura that gives 102 I then in total get 852 and not 902. The same goes with resistances.
Any ideas?

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: Chosen auras and food/potions

Post#2 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:35 am

Skills/Auras dont stack together unfortunately;/ But Daemonclaw tactic proc does stack with str/toughness aura. Imo GEAR procs should at least stack(they dont) with skills and/or potions/auras etc.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Dabbart

Post#3 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:40 pm

Generally, Abilities don't stack with other abilities. Potions are considered abilities. Instead, you only get the strongest buff/debuff.

Abilities stack with Tactics and both stack with Morales. There are a few exceptions, but generally that is the rule.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

space44

Post#4 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:49 pm

the way stacking works is pretty scuffed, when you notice that the majority of things don't stack (gear, tactics, pots) you'll start feeling like your in chains with all possibilities blocked.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Sinisterror

Post#5 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:35 am

How stacking work's in RoR vs Live it's pretty close but i remember 100% sure that armour potion's stacked with armour procs you have in gear and you could stack wp/dok armour prayer or armour potion with 700 armour proc and that stacked with second armour proc if it was different name/amount than 700. I remember having 2300 + armour from potion + 2 procs on my shaman + unnerfed run away + odjira<3 (it was very op but fun)

Also thing's like Black orc/Swordmaster stat steal also 100 % sure that black orc could get like 220-240 WS buff with skill + stat steal(maybe required tactic) and Sm's could double spirit debuff. GIVE THESE BACK.

Armour debuff procs from wpns also stacked with armour debuff skills, but this was changed at some point.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz