Recent Topics

Ads

Pet Summoning Issue

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
denixius

Pet Summoning Issue

Post#1 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:30 pm

Hi,

I'm new in Return of Reckoning, but I also played Warhammer Online back in time, for like 9 years. So, first of all, I appreciate the team and the players reviving Warhammer Online!

Now, I would like to send an inquiry about the pet summoning situation. I searched the forum, but I can't find anything about this, so this may only happen in my game. Still, I want to report it to this forum, too. I have created a High Elven White Lion character, sometimes (not all the time), when I summon my War Lion, the icon of this skill glowing, but my War Lion won't appear. I have to use deactivate the skill and activate it again to summon the War Lion. This issue is happening when I call my mount, sometimes my War Lion is with me, sometimes not. After unmounting from the mount, my War Lion skill glowing, but my pet won't show up.

I hope I can find a solution to this? Is there something wrong with my game, or a known bug? I must say this again, this is happening rarely, also my pet sometimes disappearing or resetting the skill.

All the best,
Deniz
Last edited by denixius on Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Pet Summoning Issue

Post#2 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:32 pm

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issue ... white+lion

Have a look through the open bugs on the tracker and if you think you have found an additional issue that isn't listed please open a ticket. We don't action bug reports from the forums.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

denixius

Post#3 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:34 pm

Hi! Okay, sorry for that then. I will check that section. Thanks.

Karl

Post#4 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:54 pm

What Kaelang said - but also welcome mate :)