Recent Topics

Ads

Vale Walker Quest Issue

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
CowTools

Vale Walker Quest Issue

Post#1 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:44 pm

My current problem: None of the Spirit of the Vale NPCs are offering me quests anymore. On my first run (6/19) I got the boots just fine after the tree brothers (I don't remember if there was another quest given after; which I assume doesn't matter as they would just show offering to me again if I accidentally abandoned or have no change because I never took them), but my next two runs (6/20 & 6/21) have had no quests offered. I've reloaded, relogged, etc. to no avail!

Is anyone else having this issue or one like it?

Edit: One thing that is possibly different about my situation than other's is that on my first run the time ran out before we even started Kuranos, so we tried because we weren't ported out but failed and left after being wiped.
Last edited by CowTools on Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only the dead have seen the end of WAR

Ads
Caduceus

Re: Vale Walker Quest Issue

Post#2 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:47 pm

The follow-up quest (to kill 10 players in RvR) was offered to me ontop of the tree after defeating the last boss.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz