Recent Topics

Ads

[Need Help] since Nb got blocked my action bars are weird

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Whyumadbro

[Need Help] since Nb got blocked my action bars are weird

Post#1 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:41 pm

Hey all,

i need some help with a problem. the problem is that after NB got blocked, my action bars are weird. i can not click abilitys and my bindings are also messed up, they are not changed but when i press my binding for A5 it cast C5. When i had this bug on my bw it just helped to switch bars and press the unbinded button so it will cast. now i got the same problem with my slayer and even the swtiching does not help anymore. I got the tipp to save the build twice but that did not help. any ideas what could cause this problem? Thanks for all help, this rlly makes the game unplayable :(

Ads
zaramus

Re: [Need Help] since Nb got blocked my action bars are weird

Post#2 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:05 pm

I have a similar issue. I have two toons that cannot use their +50% mounts. I cannot click it or use it after adding it to my hot bar. I have repurchased it after selling the old one but still no luck.

normanis

Post#3 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:01 pm

remove nb complitly from game and addon folder. its helped some time ago when nb was disabled
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

ExcretusMaximus

Post#4 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Delete any NB folder from the game files (Interface, User, AddOns, Global, and Character files).
Delete your cache.

That should fix it.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Omegus

Post#5 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:53 pm

If uninstalling NB doesn't fix it (make sure to do that first), then you can delete the client-side data for the action bars by deleting this folder:

"\user\settings\Martyrs Square\Zomega\Zomega\EA_ActionBars"

It's safe to delete and the game will regenerate the data. This shouldn't move the action bars, only clear icons that might've been set with no abilities linked to it.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Whyumadbro

Post#6 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:30 pm

Omegus wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:53 pm If uninstalling NB doesn't fix it (make sure to do that first), then you can delete the client-side data for the action bars by deleting this folder:

"\user\settings\Martyrs Square\Zomega\Zomega\EA_ActionBars"

It's safe to delete and the game will regenerate the data. This shouldn't move the action bars, only clear icons that might've been set with no abilities linked to it.
will try that out, kinda annoying if i play on bw that i have to do a mini ritual to get it to work

Omegus

Post#7 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:33 pm

You should only need to do it once.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot