Recent Topics

Ads

Missing Renown Points?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.

Moderators: Developer, Community Management, Management

Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Freyn

Missing Renown Points?

Post#1 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:44 pm

Hello!

I've tried asking in the advice channel in game and had no response, and haven't turned anything up in searches so my apologies if this is something known and/or working as intended.

I seem to be missing renown points to spend on any new character. I have a few old ones from several years ago that are in the 40ish range, and they have the full points to spend (rr41 = 41 points etc), but any newer character (returned to the game about 3-4 weeks ago) seems to be missing points. For example, a RR18 character only has 11 points available. I've tried making a new character to check, and it is the same there. Everything I can see seems to indicate I should have 1 point per level to spend. While there is certainly a display issue (which I presume is known), e.g it says I've still spent 6 points after hitting respec, that doesn't seem to be it, as even on the newer character that said spent=0, I still seem to be about 5 behind.

Am I missing something, e.g you actually get 2 points at specific levels (e.g rr20/30/40 etc) and early on you don't get 1 per level, or am I seemingly just missing a bunch of points?

Thanks for your time.

Ads
Roids

Re: Missing Renown Points?

Post#2 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:57 pm

Hi, because u cant have more Points than ur level. rr18 lvl 11, so u get only 11 points. rr40 lvl 26 u only have 26 points. From lvl 36 or something Realmpoints are open and same like ur RR

Freyn

Re: Missing Renown Points?

Post#3 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:00 pm

Ah, thank you! I had no idea it was capped by level as well. I tried hunting through the wiki but could find no mention. That explains so much, thank you!

Problem solved and working as intended then :)